Jealous, Betrayal, Mistakes, Redemption ch ~12

Dedicated to nikuds

Arjun's POV:

First time I saw her I thought it was my imagination, but no it is my Radhika, she is praying to god, her eyes are closed, it gives me a chance to just look at her. Five years of searching her is finally over, I can't even go and hug her and tell her how much I missed her, how life is unvariable without her. I know she can't remember me, but somehow I need to approach her, but how, what if she runs away, wait the detector, thats it the detector in the bracelet, the one she lost when she was kidnapped, I need her to take the bracelet with her then I will find out where she is staying and who had her for five years. Right now she has her eyes closed, I will slip it in her pocket.

While Arjun trys to slip it in her pocket someone shout.

Man: "There is a bomb in the temple, run for your life!"

Lot of commotion was going, people were running out of the temple so did Radhika, Arjun was trying to follow her but people were crowding Arjun around, pushing, shoving, and running for there life, while Arjun lost track to where Radhika was. He wasn't sure if she had the bracelet, he didn't have it any more, but still if she didn't have it, all hope would be lost now that his mother was planning marriage for him. For him Radhika was it nobody else. Arjun kept looking, finally he finds her again, she is getting inside the car, He kept note of the licence when it drove off.

Arjun: " I will find you Radhika, if not with the bracelet, I will track you down by the license of your car, and I know who will help me."

Arjun calls Jai

Arjun: "I saw Radhika she is alive, I need you to track her car, I will give you the licence plate number."

Jai: "I'll get on it, just give me a few minute, I'll call you back."

Arjun was waiting for the phone call while Nandini was searching for her son, the bomb squad also came, they talk to the man, he said the lady was yelling that there was bomb in the temple, they searched the bomb in the temple but they didn't find any, it was all a lie, there was no bomb.

Manya POV

I didn't know what to do if Arjun got any close to Radhika my brother would be dead. I told a lie to the man that there was a bomb so that Radhika would leave the temple, for now I have to do it for my brother, once he is safe, I will tell Arjun the truth.

Nandini Pov

When I heard about the bomb, I kept searching for my son, it was difficult to find him with all these crowd, the bomb squad came searching for the bomb, they said it was all a lie, there was no bomb, I was relieved for a little while, but still I am a mother who is worried for her son.

Jai calls Arjun.

Arjun: "Jai did you find who the car belongs to."

Jai: " Yes, but I don't know why this girl would want to kidnap Radhika."

Arjun: "Who is she?"

Jai: " She is the one who your mother and mine arrange for you to meet at the temple, Manya Khurna."

Arjun: "What!, How does she know Radhika?"

Jai: "I have no idea, but I am going to talk to my mother about this."

Arjun: " I am going to meet Manya, I need answers to, hopefully she will tell me the truth."
**********************************

On the other side Dr. Shaw came up with another plan to get Aryan his Radhika.

Dr. Shaw: "I know I spoil your plan but I can make it up to you, this time you will have Radhika."

Aryan: " How will I have Radhika?"

Dr. Shaw: "Remember how you made Bonnie hate Arjun."

Aryan: "Playing the mind trick."

Dr. Shaw: "Yes, since Radhika can't remember her past, we can manipulate her in a way that she will hate her sister."

Aryan: "Exactly, how are we going to make Radhika hate her sister."

Dr. Shaw: "We are going to make her believe her sister is trying to kill her, it's all in the trick of the mind, our man will attack her, you will be the hero saving Radhika, our men will name Bonnie as the one who hired them."

Aryan: "Brillent, once she trust me, I will make her fall in love with me, we will get married, and this time nobody can stop me, not even Arjun."

Author's POV

These two had no idea how close Arjun was getting to finding Radhika, there was a possibility that there plan would backfire on them, there is also a past of Bonnie that made her hate Arjun, she was tricked in believing it was Arjun's fault, when it was someone else. When they talk, they will discover the truth..

Precap:  Bonnie tells Arjun the truth, who will save Radhika.

How was it?

Please comment and vote, it means a lot, thank you readers for commenting, love you all, bye now..