Jealous Betrayal Mistakes Redemption ch~11

Dedicated to DivyaShingari

Sam POV

There hasn't been a day that I haven't missed my cousin Radhika, after hearing that someone took her, we try to figure out who it could be, we thought it would be Bonnie, but she denied having Radhika, it was proven that she was there when she took my brother's gun, she admitted that she shot Aryan in self defence, but couldn't tell us who took her sister. Bonnie went to the court but the judge let her go saying it was self defense since Aryan did try to kill Bonnie. At that time I fainted, Neil took me to the doctor and that's when I found out I was pregnant with Neil's child. We were going to postpone our wedding until we figure out where Radhika was, but since I was pregnant we decided to go ahead with the marriage. It has been 5 years now, I have a daughter who means a world to me, wish Radhika was here to see her, but we have kept baby pictures for Radhika to see, I am still hoping Radhika will one day return.
*******************
Nandini Pov

I don't know how to describe how it feels to see my son holding on hope that Radhika will return, but I have lost hope, I can't see my son in pain, I want him to settle down and forget about Radhika. It's been five years now, I don't want to see my son waiting for Radhika any longer, he needs to move on, I am thinking of settling him with a girl that Mannat has told me about.

Mannat: "You need to get Arjun settle down, how long is he going to wait for Radhika when he's old and dead."

Nandini: "What do you want me to do about it, he won't listen to me."

Mannat: "You have to be strict, don't you want Arjun to have children."

Nandini: "Yes."

Mannat: "Then try to convince him to marry Manya, or you could see your son wasting his life for a girl who might not exist. I'll leave the picture for him to see, an I'll say this again life is to short to waste on one girl, if she is found we don't know how her condition is, she might never remember him. Do you want to see your son heartbroken."

Nandini: "Your right, I will talk to my son?"

*****************

Mannat calls Bonnie.

Mannat: "I did what you told me to do, I convince Nandini to get Arjun married with Manya, are you happy now."

Bonnie: "Yes, well done."

Mannat: "I just have one question, how can you live with yourself, you and I know Radhika is alive you could have told your parents the truth, why won't you tell them, doesn't your heart break when your parents are suffering of not knowing where Radhika is. "

Bonnie: " If I told them, they would have told Arjun and then my game would be over, I would lose my sister to Arjun, that's why I need Arjun to get married and then my parents could have there daughter back. I do care about my parents but I don't want Arjun to get close to Radhika."

Mannat: "Why do you hate Arjun so much?"

Bonnie: "I don't hate Arjun, I would hate any one who would be close to my sister, I just want to protect her, she's my little sister."

Mannat: "Protect her from what, Arjun, he loves her."

Bonnie: "Yeah he loves her so much, he couldn't protect her from his brother when he erased her memory."

Mannat: "That's not his fault, he tried to save her if only I told him I had Radhika with me before you try threating me."

Bonnie: "And I don't regret one bit."

Mannat: "Yeah, you wouldn't understand Arjun because you haven't been in love, but when that happen I pray that one day you realize your mistake of betraying your love ones, especially Ardhika."

Bonnie: "That day will never come, I will never fall in love and I will not let my sister fall in love with Arjun again, we don't need any men in our life, I will always be there for my sister, she will only rely on me."

Mannat was laughing

Bonnie: "Why are you laughing."

Mannat: "Radhika might not have her memory, but when she does remember, what will you do then."

Bonnie: "When that time comes, I will deal with it, for now is Manya ready to get Arjun in her clutches."

Mannat: "Nandini and Arjun are at the temple, and that's where Manya will try to win Arjun, but she can try, I know Arjun he will not fall for her."

Bonnie: "But he will listen to his mother, I will guaranteed you that."

Mannat thought Bonnie could be right, she didn't want to push Nandini in the wrong direction of Arjun's future but what can she do when her son Saral's future was at stake.

*****************

Nandini took Arjun to the temple, she was going to do what Mannat told her to do convince Arjun to settle down and forget about Radhika.

Nandini: "Arjun I want to talk to you, but first I need your promise that you will do what I say."

Arjun: "I promise, now tell me what it is you want to talk about."

Nandini: " I know you love Radhika, but it has been 5 years. I don't have any hope that we will find her, I don't want you to waste your life for Radhika anymore, I want you to settle down."

Arjun: "I thought you would understand me mother, how could you ask me to forget Radhika."

Nandini: "I'm a mother, who is worried about you, how long are you going to wait for Radhika, 5, 10, 20 years, until you get old, we don't know if Radhika is alive or dead."

Arjun: " Stop it mother, I know my Radhika is alive, my heart beats for her, if she wasn't alive I would be dead."

Nandini: "Try to understand me son, I want the best for you. There is a girl coming to see you, please at least give her a chance."

Arjun: "I'm leaving, no one is better then Radhika, I love only her."

Nandini: "I am not asking you to marry her, I am just asking you to just see the girl, it will be your decision for the marriage."

Arjun: "Mother my answer is no, but I will see the girl only to reject her."
*********************
Manya had reached at the temple, but she also brought Radhika with her.

Manya had found out about Radhika and Arjun relationship, she knew what Bonnie's plan was and no way she wanted to be part of it.

It was a good thing she heard Mannat and Bonnie talking or else two soulmates would have been separated by her.

Radhika gets out of the car.

Radhika: "Aren't you coming with me."

Manya: "No, you go ahead I'll come later."

Radhika is going to the temple, while Manya makes a phone call.

Manya: "Just to tell you, I'm not going to get involve in your sick game, I brought Radhika to the temple, see if you can separate them now...Bonnie."

Bonnie: "Oh I will separate them, you will do it for me."

Manya: "Why would I do that."

Bonnie: "I have your little brother kidnapped that's why."

Manya freaked out.

Manya: "No, don't do anything to my brother, I'll do what you say."

Bonnie: "Thats what I want to hear, now stop Radhika from going to the temple, I don't want Arjun to see her."

Manya gets out of the car, she is trying to reach Radhika who is almost reaching top of the temple where Nandini and Arjun are arguing, Arjun is leaving the temple, suddenly he felt he saw Radhika, but he turns around, there's no Radhika, he keeps looking, suddenly he sees......

Precap: Aryan's next plan to get Radhika...

How was it?

Sorry for the delay, as always busy with personal stuff.

Keep voting and commenting, I appreciate all who read my books thank you so much and love you all, bye now....