Jealous, Betrayal, Mistakes, Redemption ch~19

Aditya: "No body is leaving the building until we get our ladies that includes the child since she is Radhika's child we could use her to follow her soon to be husband's order. Now Nandini be the obedient wife come with me with the child."

Nandini: "No, I will not let you use the child to get your way."

Aryan: "Give me the child mom, it's the only way for Radhika to obey me."

Nandini: "Shame on you, for disrespecting a woman, god why didn't they give me a daughter, it's true only a girl understand pain that you men inflect on them, my mistake is giving birth to you, I just knew you were going to be like your father, a rapist, open your eyes son, Radhika doesn't love you."

Aryan: "I am not a rapist, I will be her husband."

Nandini: "You will be forcing her without her consent, whether you marry her or not, you will be called a rapist."

Aryan: "I will make her fall in love with me."

Nandini: "You took her memory away, did that make her fall in love with you."

Aryan: "Well at least she forgot Arjun."

Radhika: "It was you that kidnap me, you wanted me to forget Arjun, but guess what, I remember, I remember the last time making love to Arjun it was the best love making ever."

Aryan: "Stop it, I don't want to here it."

Radhika: "But you need to know that I will never love you, my heart belongs to Arjun, you will never have me."

While Radhika was distracting Aditya and Aryan, she comes towards them.

Radhika: "You know why you can't have me, because I'm smarter than you."

She blew chilli powder in there eyes,  the men were able to tackle them, the gun was out of Aditya's hand, Jai was able to arrest them

She blew chilli powder in there eyes, the men were able to tackle them, the gun was out of Aditya's hand, Jai was able to arrest them. Along with Dr. Shaw who was waiting outside got Beaten by Teju and Bonnie.

Jai: "Thank you Radhika that was a smart move."

Radhika: "Yeah every girls need to protect them self, I use the chilli powder on there eyes so they could get arrested easily by you. For girls who come home late from work they need to protect themselves if a man try to misbehave with them, they could throw chili powder or spray pepper in his eyes and escape.

Jai: "What if there were more men, you wouldn't be able to get all the men's eye irritated."

Radhika: "That true, but I already have it all planned.

Radhika takes out a mini fan from her back pack.