Letting Go

"I didn't know you like to stay here at night."

He had Naples on his grasp. After being the leader of Passione, Giorno had a habit to stay in the library until late at night. The librarian knew he was an influential man. He could come at a closed time or holiday.

Giorno closed the book and put it back to the shelf. He smiled at her. "It's rare to see you walk around at night. You always prefer to stay at home.

"We need to talk."

She was standing in front of him with a forced smile. That woman avoided his gaze. Her face filled with sadness. She spoke in a hoarse voice. He could guess where this conversation would lead.

"I'm sorry Giorno, but we should stop this."

Giorno was sixteen and she was twenty-three. He was a student and she was a teacher. Their relationship was bound to be destroyed. Giorno and Fiore met each other a lot. Many people already asked about their relationship. The school even called her for it. It was only a matter of time before everything was over.

"I know about your feeling, but I can't accept it. You should know this by now. I'm not even sure what should we call this relationship. We are not a teacher and a student, we are not a friend and we are not... lover. Let's stop meeting each other for our own good."

. He was silent, but something inside him was raging. An unknown feeling was burning. They have the same mutual feeling but both were restricted by moral and ethical. What she said was right. The fact that he was lying about his background would ruin this relationship even further.

He knew he would be damned, but Giorno decided to break the rule.

He slammed his hand. She was cornered between the bookshelf and him. That woman was shocked by his actions. She could not believe how bold Giorno was.

"I don't care about others... I want you."

He had a wicked smile on his face. He was staring into her eyes like a starving beast. Carino tried to resist, but Giorno held her with brute force. She knew she could not escape. Like a butterfly in spider thread, she was trapped in the web. The captured butterfly tried to fly with its trembling wing. The spider came closer and tore its wing. It left hopeless in the brim situation.

"I love you."

He touched her lip then kissed it. It was not their usual gentle kiss. He was rough and lustful. He then took his lips from hers, a track of saliva left her mouth. Giorno was satisfied. He wanted that woman to be his. He would not let anyone get in his way.

She pushed him and covered her lip. When he saw her expression, he realized his mistake. Tears were striking down on her face. She looked ashamed. Carino ran away and left the place. Giorno could not believe it. He forced himself to her. It was the first time he did an action based on raw emotion. He sat down on the chair, thinking about how foolish he was.

At that time, Giorno learned about jealousy and possessiveness.

----

He arrived in front of a nice small house. It is a two-floor building made of white painted wood. The house is surrounded by a low fence with a red mailbox near the small gate. They have a small garden with various plants like bushes, daisies, daffodils, roses. One big tree with a swing grows tall in front of the yard. Hanging pots decorate the terrace. The old house is in contrast to modern houses between the places. However, it made the house more striking than the others.