Character and Stand Part 1

User Name: Dior Fiore

Height: 154 cm

Brief history:

A confused 7 years old girl. She was born from British-Japanese father and Italian-French mother. Living in good and caring environment gave her good personality and background. She had hard time going outside after got kidnapped once. She became quiet introvert and a closed person. It made her family worry.

Personality:

Despite being a sweet and good person, she is capable of being manipulative without realizing it. Having a pretty face makes people adore her and she uses that as advantages. A competitive and over achievement person just like the rest of the Brando family. However, she has big empathy and does not like a cruel act.

Favorite food: She is pretty much like anything, but she loves chocolate the most.

Dislike: crowd, food that has been fried for too long, zombies.

Stand Name: Owl City

Description:

The stand has been in there from the beginning, but it never shows any power. It is able to turn other livings thing to other livings thing, including the stand user. Transformation can be full-body or half only. The bigger the transformation, the shorter the time limit for it. The stand can speak, but it prefers to whisper to others. It likes flying in a circle to make people go dizzy.

Power: C

Speed: B

Range: D

Staying: B~E

Precision: B

Learning: B

Author note:

Probably the hardest character to come out in this fanfic. I want to make a girl with a bizarre outfit, but it ends up with a baggy jacket and a skirt, OTL. Sorry folks, I am not creative enough; .

Since both Dio and Giorno has a symbol of luck with them, I give her four clovers as character representation. Personality-wise, she supposes to be quarter Brando, but a normal seven years old girl as well. She is still a cunning girl but is not ruthless.

The Stand is easier to make since I already have the concept. I ALWAYS wanted a stand with a wing. I want to make something similar to Golden Experience and Scary Monster. I pick Owl City for stand name because the song is light and fun to hear.

"If my dream gets really bizarre" is the lyric in Fireflies. I just have to choose this band after hearing that.