Character and Stand Part 2

User Name: Silvio Olive

Height: 176 cm

Brief history:

He lived in a good household until his father became an alcoholic. He joined mafia to stay away from prison after killing his father. He did not mind doing a dirty job as long as his family was all right. They lived a peaceful life for eight years until his mother passed away. It was the beginning of the fight with his brother. In the end, he lived alone by himself. He wondered whether he was wrong or right until now.

Personality:

A quiet guy who rather nods than talking. Everyone thinks he looks angry when he is actually just tired. He is a nice person in general but keeping a distance from society for good. He has a soft spot for children since it reminds him of his brother. However, he is quite cold when it comes to kill or take a hostage. A type of man who takes pride in his job.

Favorite food: Salad, cheese and ice water.

Dislike: noisy person, a job with long hours, raw fish.

Stand Name: Boulevard of Broken Dream

Personality:

A stand resembles shadow itself. It is able to control and manipulate shadow for attack and defence. The shadow can change form according to the stand user creativity. It is well balanced in the attack, defence and has average range, making the stand quite formidable. However, it cannot attack and defend at the same time.

Power: B

Speed: B

Range: C

Staying: B

Precision: B

Learning: D

Author Note:

His stand and concept are easiest to make since I have an idea about him. I want to make a nice adult with heavy background and cool attitude. Silvio style is simple and slightly emo. It only takes several hours to make him.

Boulevard of Broken Dream by Green Day suits both his stand and his life.