Character and Stand Part 3

User Name: Bonavento Pistachio

Height: 183 cm

Brief history:

He was born into a rich family and has access to everything. However, he was not content with an easy life. He joined a small thug team when he turned 18 years old. Bonavento enjoyed that moment without know the danger. Lucky for him, his stand appeared at the right moment. He became a leader after killed the previous one with his power. His organization turned into dangerous underground crime syndicate because of his connection and wealth.

Personality:

A man who loves freedom more than anything. He is cheerful and easy going but selfish and cruel. He likes the thrilling adventure, the only reason he sticks to the crime itself. As long as you are not in his way, he will treat you well. However, something makes him change recently and the organization starts to crumble from his action.

Favourite food: Pizza with mushroom, ice cream.

Dislike: strict rules, slow car, cop.

Stand Name: Disturbia

Description:

It is a small puppet with ability to control corpses. The stand is weak but incredibly fast. The zombie will only attack if the user gives the command. The controlled corpses do not have mind or wish on their own. It is an automatic stand that will revive any dead body around his range.

Fun fact, he tries to teach the zombie 'thriller dance' but gives up because they are too dumb.

Power: D

Speed: A

Range: B

Staying: A

Precision: A

Learning: E

Author note:

His concept is easy, but his stand idea is hard to come up. I want to make a likeable main villain, but still a jerk with a tragic ending. A flashy guy with too much paint in his face and fun personality. The stand idea is random but it is pretty much a puppeteer.

His stand name is from Rihanna song, Disturbia. Araki is using her song, so I do it as well. The lyric suits the horror of his stand.

Also, I hate zombie.