Final Dispute

"Is that true, you're the boss of Passione?"

The rain fell down to the ground. Sound of dropping waters filled the silence between them. He could not say any word to her. His secret had been revealed.

That boy held his breath. In front of him, there were choices. He could leave the organization and lived together with her, abandoning his dream. Another choice was staying in Passione but leaving her. Giorno could not let her become a part of his life. He lives in a place where death and life are as thin as a thread.

He did not regret this decision.

"Let's end this relationship..."

Carino stared at him. That woman finally understood everything. What she had been trusted was nothing but lies. Tears fell on her cheek. She covered her face in shame. Her crying was painful, "Why? I believe you this whole time...! You're just going to leave me after all of this?! I'm breaking every rule just for you! I thought you will stay with me forever!"

".... I'm sorry."

That was his last words to her. He never looked back. Giorno left without goodbye until the day of her death. If he told her about his real identity, he would never get the second chance. Giorno could never bring himself to let her go. He used her love to make her trust him. She abandoned her job, gave him love, and was scorned for loving a young man. She lost everything.

On the opposite, Giorno lost nothing.

---

"This reminds me of the good old time."

Trish is laughing, "Mista, you sound like an old man."

"Well, he is right..." Giorno smiles, "The last time we fought together was when Buccelerati, Abachio, and Narancia were alive."

Fugo's heart sinks when they talk about their old friends. Mista patted his back.

The car stops abruptly. Mista, Fugo, and Trish are grateful for the seatbelt. Giorno is driving, nobody expects a smooth ride from the beginning. He is not exactly a swift rider. He has never been one since he was fifteen years old. Giorno never gets a license because of his reckless driving.

Fortunately, he can bribe to get one.

All of them arrived in the place. It is tight with securities. A lot of men in suit glare at them. They enter into a large, dark and suffocating place. A lot of crates and containers fill the place. The room is stinking of unknown stench. The light is dim, but they can see some figures stand in the darkness. Bonavento stands in the middle of the room.

"Giovanna."

"Pistachio."

The hostility is in the air. Their length of hatred is on par. Giorno does not need to stay polite toward a kidnapper and Bonavento does not like to remain sweet toward the enemy. If it is not for their position, both will destroy each other to dust.

"Where is my daughter?"

"So straight to the point, Don Giovanna. Why don't we have a little chit-chat?"

"I don't have time for small talk. What do you want?"

"I will be blunt." He is smiling, "I want your position."