Love at first sight

Alexandra's POV
I was singing along to wild life by jack and jack and at the same time I was reading a book . when wild life ended ,I was about to change it to another song by then someone crashed against me and my stuff fell down including my phone.I half fell so when I looked up to see who it was a pair of amazing dreamy blue eyes.. I would have loved to stay like that but then I heard my phone still playing music... Fuck I was in the library... Mrs.Aubergine will scold me. Before I could go down ,he held me and the song went.
" We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights; see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, "
Thats when he picked up my phone and switched it off.
I think that much of the song is enough....he said.
I am so sorry...
Hey I was the one who was not looking okay you don't say sorry... He said.
He picked up my book and gave it to me. He looked seriously familiar but I don't know where I had seen him...
You must be miss..???...he asked.
Miss rose... I replied..
And you must be ??
Jack but now I must leave .. It was nice meeting you...( he smiled widely at me)
I stood there thinking I know this guy and that name also strikes something in my mind....
After some minutes ,I was like oh shit he is the JACK JOHNSON!!!!!
I ran out of the library in search of him... I looked everywhere and in the end I saw him entering a cab. I quickly ran and pulled him outside..
Jack: hey!! ( in a n annoyed manner) oh its you!! What happened??
Alex: you happened!!!!
Jack : hey you can go!!
(He told the cab driver)
I happened??
Alex: yes you Jack Johnson happened!!
Jack: what is so much in me that you remember me..
Alex: you are my freaking idol, sir!!!!
Jack: hey don't call me sir!!
Alex: but..
Jack: no buts.. Come with me .. Well go eat some ice cream..
On sitting down in the ice cream shop,he asked..
Jack: what do you want??
Alex: cookies and cream!!!
Jack: wow that's my favourite too..
( he laughed and walked away to order ..when he came back with the ice creams, I gave him some money. He refused to take it.)
Alex: you either take it or I am not eating ice cream with you.
Jack: come on!! It's just an ice cream princess!!
( when he said the word princess ,it felt as if there were fireworks in my stomach. He looked as if he could read my mind and then smiled at me.
He told me to come and sit next to him. He cupped my cheeks softly and then started speaking.)
Jack: I have never believed in love at first sight that we are able to give our hearts away upon one view or that after just one glance we are in love . but I do believe that the second I saw your eyes,I loved them and the moment I saw your smile,I loved it and the instant I heard your laugh,I fell in love with the sound .I have never believed in love at first sight but I do believe that after one glance in your direction,I have belonged to you completely."

( I was completely shocked as to whether he was playing with me by saying all that by then I didn't have enough time as he started put his one arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I think we were about to kiss but then gilinsky came out of nowhere.
G: hey jack we need to.. Did I disturb you guys??
J: perfectly!! Its only you my best friend who can ruin such perfect moments.
( I looked down and started blushing)
J: hey princess! You look cute when you blush!!
(I blushed  even more)
G: I came to say that show starts in two hours and Bart is angry that we have not reached there yet.
J: just give me two minutes.
G: OK buds!!
J: so where was I?? Well you coming to our concert??
( I smiled to myself knowing that I was going but then I wanted to surprise him)
Alex: nope!!
J: why??
Alex: because of my mom!!
J: oh damn!!well see you later..
Alex: you sure of that???
J: yup!!( smiling) well I gotta go bye ( and then kissed me on my cheek)
He then looked at me and I understood . he wanted a kiss from me. I too kissed him on the cheek and he left.
J's POV
G: you really love her maan!!!!
J: yup bro!!
G: now let's get going before Bart eats our head!!!
Alex's POV
I ran home because who wouldn't be excited after spending a days time with him where he was confessing to you his for you.
I always told my sister Cassandra everything . she was like my best friend.
When I told her about this she got excited and she also told me about how she spent her day with gilinsky!
Now we had start getting ready to go for the Jack and  Jack concert. So bbye...😘😘😘

Authors note:
This is just the first chapter . I am writing many chapters of this today.
Hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to comment down below!! If you want to suggest some thing put even that in the comments...
Good bye!! And have a nice day!! In a few hours you will have the next chapter uploaded!!😘😘