will she remember?

Aaron's pov
Doc- you all can go in now. She is awake. She remembers her family but nobody else. You all can go in in small groups.
C- Jack you go in first.
J- why? She doesn't even remember me...
A- jack!
S- let's just all go in!
She was sitting up on her bed. I went and hugged her and she smiled at me.
Alex- Aaron!!!! How much I missed you and you all too!!!
(Then looking at jack)
Wait aren't you the Jack Johnson!!!!!!
J-yeah!
Alex- OMG!!! I can't believe that I am meeting the Jack Johnson!!!!!
S- guys let's go out for few minutes...
*after everybody goes out except for Jack*
Johnson's POV
I felt terrible deep inside . I wanted to weep or more likely tear up right there. I was so sad that I didn't realize that a drop of tear had rolled down my cheeks and had fallen on her cheeks. Suddenly, she pulled me down and then kissed me but I pulled away.
J- what are you doing?
Alex- I remember Jack . I remember everything. I know we are engaged and I also remember what happened last night. I dit know how I remember now all of a sudden but I do remember Jack and also remember that I have always and will always love you!!!
I was more than astonished but I was happy that she remembered.
I slowly pulled her in for a kiss. And soon enough our kiss turned into a make out session and just then Cassie came in.
C- w-what?
Alex- I remember Cass!!
C- yeah!!! I'll go tell the Doctor!!!
After few minutes the doctor came in ,did few tests and let her go. Cassie had got her a dress.
She looked like a princess.

  J: you look so pretty !!!!Alex: oh come on! Let's go home

Alex: oh come on! Let's go home. I can't wait to go home!!!
S: okay baby ! We'll take you home!!
*and we all started laughing*

A.N//
I know that its been nine days tat I haven't updated. I am very sorry . my exams are going on so i couldn't update the book.
This Is just a filler. And I know that this part is like literally very small but I promise that I will update a really huge chapter today or tomorrow.
So till then. Bye guys!!! Have an amazing day!