Worst Mistake

Jack's pov

J: did we really just do this...(pulling my pants up...)

maggie: looks like it...

J: but it was a mistake ..

Maggie: it was my best mistake... and... I'll call you when i need you.

J: please dont. it was a mistake and nothing else so please dont...

(with that i left the room. I had committed a very big mistake , a very big... I just lost my virginity to a girl I dont even know properly ...)

Calls gillinsky...
G: hey bro wassup?
J: I just did a very big mistake.... Can you please pick me up from Maggie's house,please(with tears running down my cheeks...)
G: bro,please don't cry,I'll come in a few...
J: okay...(still crying)

*after gilinskys arrival*

G: bro get in the car... Get in the fucking damn car!!!!!
J: first take me somewhere where I can tell you what big mistake I made...(crying and still not looking up)
Anonymous: please stop crying, Jack (softly)

(I didn't realise who that was because I thought Jack had come alone but no,he came with someone else.. When I looked up ,I saw Alex looking at me and wow, she was sitting beside me. I don't know how but when she said stop crying ,I actually stopped..)
A: thank you(smiling)
J: what are you doing here?
(Suddenly she looks at the surroundings)
A: I should be asking you that...  What were doing in Maggie's house??
J: you know ...?
(She cut me off before I could say anything)
A: she is the most sluttiest thing I have ever seen... I don't know what guys even see in her .... And to even think that boys crave to have sex with that whore.
But back to the question, why were you with her? Oh wait... Why am I even asking? I know why you went in there, okay Jack? And thats exactly why I came here with G so that at least now your stupid brain might start working to the fact that she doesn't date and that she only sees boys as objects of pleasure...

( with that she turned around. Now she made me angry so I said few things I never should have said to her...)

J: oh fuck you,Alex. Everyone knows that you are the only goody-goody person in this entire universe and that everyone else is a slut or a whore. Oh ! I so crave to be like you Alex. Your goodliness ,your niceness ,your kindness, your beauty ,nobody can match that. We are all ugly beasts in comparison to you... And we will never be as good as you because you are amazing and we at just common people on this earth who do mistakes every single day... And you are....

(She cut me off again)

A: okay fine,Jack . I am every thing you just called me but that doesn't change the fact that you are a man whore...
( and with that she sat in the drivers seat and said...)
A: oh and, G ! Find some other person to drive you around...
(And with that she left me with G. I looked down but I could feel G's stare .)
G: happy now?

( that's all he said to me... He called Cassie but SHE was busy and the only person who wasn't was Shawn so he said he would be on his way to pick us up...suddenly it started raining and we were drenching in water when Shawn reached. Shawn looked at us curiously  )
S: where's Alex?
G: she didn't come home?
S: nope! That was why I was surprised that you guys called me... I thought maybe her car might have broken down that's why I came...
G: where could she be?( looking angrily at me)
S: something happened b/w the two of you...?
G: long story short.. He called Alex few things she isn't ... She got angry and you know the rest...(looking at Shawn and then sighed...)
J: we need to search for her...
G& S: we? (Both of them looked at each other and smiled...)
G: YOU ...need to search for her...
J: okay fine !!

(After I dropped them home, still in those drenched clothes ,I went to search for Alex.. I went to all those places where we had gone together this week but couldn't find her.. Then I remembered a place she told me about ... A cliff.
When I reached the cliff, I saw her standing right near the cliff end and saying...

A: " nobody will ever want a fuckass bitch like you, Alex. Who are you to everybody to want you? You are not Maggie Lindeman , you are not Cassie Mendes. You are just Alexandra Rose Mendes. Nobody wants you. Nobody will ever ever want you. And the reason? Boy,that's a very easy question to answer, because I am not pretty,because I am not smart, because I am everything in this world that a guy doesn't wish to have in his girl... And that's why, I solely vow that I will never ever cry over a guy ever again because all they think about us are like toys..
(With that she was about to jump,but I ran to her and caught her by the waist and pulled her behind...)
A: what the fuck!!! You are fucking drenched!!!
(She turned and when she saw me,her eyes widened and her lips pursed...)
A: what do you want ,Jack?
J: you're none of the things I told that you are, and stop comparing yourself to ppl like Maggie because you are way more beautiful than them.... I never meant anything I said back then .....
(It started drizzling. But still we kept looking into each others eyes...)

J: God! I still fucking love you and will always do and all those things I said back then ,I never.... any of it... Friends again? ,pls?...
( when she didn't answer)
J: I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore...
( it was raining quite heavily now)
( I turned around to walk towards the car but Alex held my hand... I looked at her and all she did was smile at me. We were just looking into each others eyes when she just kissed me all of a sudden in the middle of the heavy rainfall.. It was the best thing I had ever experienced... Her lips on mine... The only type of kissing I liked... When we parted, I noticed that she had tears in her eyes...)

A: even I didn't mean any of the things I said back then.. I was just unleashing all my anger towards Brent on you because he cheated on me with Maggie...(one tear slipped her eye. I wiped it away and said.)

J : whatever happened was for the best ... But never forget the vow you made - never cry over a boy. So don't cry over Brent leaving you because now you have me,okay? I'll take very good care of you because I don't want to lose you.

A: and you will never lose me...