Getting to Know each Other!

Alex's POV
While I was getting ready, something strikes my mind. I had already met Cam and Nashty. I guess it must have slipped my mind.
I quickly put on a crop top and a  high waisted  ripped jeans.

When I went down to eat my breakfast, Cassie came down too. After sometime, I felt someone's hand around my waist. I turned around to see Jack.
A: morning jack!
J: good morning Lexi!!
😘😘 
A: you ready?
J: yup but you are not!
A: hmmm??
J: your dad's arrived!
A: what!!!!!
J: he is in the ballroom princess.....
When I entered the hall room ,I saw all my family members there!
D: good now everybody is here!
I have got you all two gifts. The first one is a bit emotional and I don't even know whether Aaron would like it but I am giving it to everyone.
He handed us all a photo in a frame. When I saw the picture, I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down mt cheeks. It was the picture of me with all my family members. My family included me when I was twelve ,Aaron when he was twelve, Cass when she was eleven , Shawn when he was thirteen and my another brother who is actually my twin brother Blake when he was twelve with my mom and dad. No no! Blake didn't die. He ran away because he thouht we didn't love him. When I turned twelve was the time Aaron lost both his parents so our family adopted him. We used to give him to much attention because he had just lost his parents but Blake thought we didn't like him so he wrote a letter for each one of us and then ran away. We have been searching for him since seven years. Actually our YouTube video was done to show that we love Blake but he never returned. He was my twin brother so I loved him more than anybody else. We both were super close but then I think when I started getting really close with Aaron he must have felt jealous because his exact words in his letter were ,"I love you Lexi more than anything else but you have to spend more time with Aaron. Just so that I don't become a burden to you, I am leaving for good."
Only Cassie knows how much I cried that day. From that day onwards,I became super close with Cassie and though we were sisters , we became best friends.
I still remember we took this picture when we still used to live in Omaha -the first day Aaron became a part of our family.

Cassie didn't cry much by she came  and hugged me because only she knows how much I miss him.
Aaron went up to my dad and hugged him.
Aar: I loved it . this is-s the best gift you could ever give me.
D: I'm so glad you liked it. And now the second and the last gift. This gift will make you all scream with happiness. I am giving you all credit cards. That means we ate breaking the rule of our house of waiting till 21years to get a credit card. I have put 700 dollars in it. You all are going for four months. Do as much shopping you want. Of your money gets finished, give me a call . I will put more money in your banks.
We all went and group hugged him. That's when we heard a car honk outside. We all quickly went and hugged our mom and went outside. J came with me ,put his arm around my waist and kissed me on my forehead.
*the magcon buses*
There were three buses. In one bus, there were seven to eight peeps. In the first bus, cam ,Nashty, me,Cass ,the Jacks, Aaron and Shawn were there. In the second bus, Lox,Carlos, Carter, Taylor, matt and Hayes were there. Bart was there in the third bus. Bart told us that we would be having one show today so all girls had to wear a dress for the meet and greet whereas anything else for the show. First is the meet and greet and as we would be reaching Boston in few hours, I went inside to pick out a dress for myself.
A particular dress attracted my eye so much that in the end I decided to wear it.