Alex turned 20

//the picture above was a cute picture so I put it😂😂//

Shawn's POV
So today is December 11 Alex's birthday. She is turning 20 and I can't believe it. Well the first magcon show was two days and since then she has not eaten anything ,has not gone out of her room except to go to the washroom but today we are going to force her to come out. Jack is going to propose to her again but I don't think she is going to say yes again. But now I need to go help the others with the decorations or they are going to kill me.

Aaron's POV
Its time for us to wake up Alex. I hope her temper has reduced. I don't want to wake up a demon.
I , Cassie and Shawn crept into her room and yelled happy birthday and Cassie started jumping on Alex's bed. I thought she would scream out loud telling us to shut up but I actually heard a laugh. She woke up with a smile and hugged all of us. Cassie had bought her a dress for birthday since Alex had not gone out . Alex went to refresh and change while I AND Shawn went outside the room to wait for her.

Alex's POV
I haven't slept for many days and that's when I heard them screaming happy birthday. My head was aching but they were my family .I had to be nice with them so I gave them a beautiful smile which they bought. Cassie even had bought me a dress. That's why I like her. I went in the rest room and refreshed myself and then I put on my dress.

When I put on my dress is when I realized that I had lost a lot of weight by not eating for two days

I saw bags under my eyes. I need to cover them up before Cassie sees it. After putting slight makeup ,I went out  to see Jack(J) waiting for me . okay! The only person I didn't want to talk to was standing right in front of me. But something was different in him .it was as if he had not slept for two days too.
J: can I please talk to you??
I took a deep breath in and walked over to him and sat down next to him.
A: sure!
J: see I have not slept for two days nor have you seeing your face. I wish we could change everything back to normal. As if nothing happened.
A: how do you think that I can act like nothing happened?? I can't be with you anymore unless you know how to trust me.
J: I know how to trust you .it's just that before I met you there have been many people who have broken my trust and so I find it hard to trust anybody. I'm sorry.
A: don't be sorry I understand. But you have understand from my view too. We need time , we need space and I promise you I will come back to you. Just give me time Jack.
J: how much time?
A: it may take years but I promise I will come back to you if you promise to be there for me throughout my life even if we are not dating and engaged. Can out promise me that?
J: I can promise you anything. You are my world . I will wait for you even if I become old .I will marry no one but you because I love you.
A: I love you too Jack and I am so happy that you understand what I am saying.
J: I will always be there for you.

After this we went out , everybody looked at us quietly and that'd when  jack told them what happened. They all at least tried to understand and Mahogany and Cassie gave me a tight hug.  Then we went our for breakfast and had an amazing time. They all gave me presents and even my parents had flown over to Boston for my birthday. My mom and dad gave me a photo album. I was 20 -I am no longer a teen. I opened the photo album and the first picture was the picture of all of us with Blake .I felt tears in my eyes by I suppressed them. I couldn't let anybody else see me cry .I turned my page to see that it was a picture of me with Brent ,my ex boyfriend in my sophomore year . I think the picture was taken when we were leaving for prom... I again felt tears in m eyes and I knew that if I saw the entire album now, I would be crying the entire time.
I opened Aaron's present . he had bought me a new cover for my phone and for my laptop. Shawn's present was simple and very nice. He had gifted me with coupons to many dress stores I liked and there was also a coupon to Starbucks. Cassie's gift was a locket which when I opened i saw a picture of me , Cassie , Shawn and Blake. This picture was taken before Aaron lost his picture. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly put my hand in my cheek to control my tears. Then jack gifted me with a bracelet which had infinity sign on it and had the letter J written on it. I loved it so I hugged him .
Now was the time to tell them what I had wanted to speak for days and had already spoken to Bart about .
A: guys I am not going to be continuing on the tour with you guys.
Everybody else: WHAT!!!!!!

A.N//
Hey guys we meet once again. I love you all for reading my books and also for liking them.
Please go on instagram and comment on the two pictures
#happybirthdayjackjohnson21
I love you guys . you can also talk to me about anything and if you want a helping hand or a friend ,I am always ready to be that. Don't worry ,I am all ears for the person who wants to listen so love you guys.
Hope you guys have a great day and weekend.
Song of the day: #RWYA by Jack and Jack
Actually song of the day is all the songs sung by jack and jack. I like all of them.
Well bbye!!! Enjoy your life guys😘😘😘😘😘