Back in Omaha

Alex's POV
It didn't feel good to be back in Omaha after five years. For five years I had not even kept in touch with my best friends.
I persuaded everyone back on the magcon tour somehow , I really don't know how...
As soon as me and my parents started looking for a taxi someone purposely crashed into me. I was going to start a fight right there when that person laughed  and hugged me.
E: I came to pick you up with Meredith.

That's when it clicked . she was one of my besties!!! EVA GUTOWSKI!! I hugged her very tightly and she hugged me back. That's when out of the blue Meredith ran towards us yelling group hug!! They were my crazy best friends .... My parents had already left as they saw that I would take a lot of time to come home . I thought coming back to Omaha was going to be bad but it is actually going pretty good!! We went to Starbucks and I ordered s'mores frapuccino , Eva and Meredith ordered vanilla mocha.
We were waiting for orders when out of the blue Meredith asked me..
M:you are going to get married to Jack right??
A: uhm... Actually idk.
E: what do you mean you don't know?
A: I broke up with him before coming here and I told them about what had happened...
Then our drinks came...
E: I think for the first time you made an amazing decision but don't you wanna go and decorate your room... We decorated a bit.. But you have a lot more to do...
M: Eva !!! We weren't supposed to tell her that ..!!!
E: oopsie doopsie!!
Then we all laughed...
We all went back to my house..when I entered my room ,I was awestruck... All my beautiful memories were up on the walls..
On one side of the wall was family pictures with FAM💖 written in between.the other side had "BESTIES💖" pictures.. Which obviously included Meredith and Eva and Brent.. Then another side had Sophomore prom pictures... Then just above my bed and on my closet there were pictures of me with Blake... I didn't want to tear up do I turned around and gave them a huge hug...
A: I love it!!!!!
E: thank goodness!! Hey someone wants to face time with you...
I opened my Mac to see Nash's name popping... I smiled in my mind and then clicked on it...
As soon as I clicked it, his face appeared on the screen and he screamed through the screen..
N: heyyyyyyy!!!!! ALEXIS!!!
A: hey !! NASHTY!!!
N: watcha doing girl???
A: nothing much .. I just entered my room... You should see my room.. Its decorated with fairylights and pictures...
N: really?? Fairylights!!!!!
Did you put magcon pictures?? Show me the pictures!!
A: Nashty calm down!! I was going to put the magcon pics but you called... And before I show you the pics, let me introduce you to the most amazing girls in the world- eva and Meredith!!
N: is that really Eva and Meredith!!!! Am I fangirling too much Alex???
A: no no just enough...😂😂
N: so now show me the besties pic.
A: okay fine!!!
When we went closer ,I realized that there was one more person there in the picture who I didn't know...
N: hey isn't that Jack??
A: jack who?
N: your ex, duh!
A: no way!
N: yes way!! I saw that same picture of him with that girl which must be you
...
A: where did you see it??
N: his bedroom ?? In omaha???
A: wait !! Eva I was bff's with Jack before I left ??
E: I thought you remembered!!
M: obviously she didn't remember!!!
N: how can you forget your best friend??
A: IDK!! We never shared anything or like any special moment I guess...
M: no kidding.. You guys shared most of the amazing memories together.
E: yup!! I was actually very jealous of him at that time...
A: wow!! Nash , where are you rite now??
N: in my hotelroom??
A: where is everybody else??? Cam and Aaron and..
N: they have all gone to eat lunch...
A: then what are you doing here?  Wait why did you even call me??
N: okay see ... I have this crush on a girl but I don't know if she likes me back..
A: then propose her and get to know whether she likes you or not...
N: its not that easy... I don't want to look like a fool when she says no
A: oh come on ! Anyone would be lucky to date you !! You are NASH HAMILTON GRIER, the most famous viner in the entire world... Anyone would be lucky to date you..
N: exactly! I don't want anyone to date me because I am famous.. I want girls to date me for me...
A: how do you feel when you are around her??
N: like I am in heaven... She looks like an angel and she is just as crazy as I am..
A: wow to find a girl who is just as crazy as you is difficult...😂
N: hey stop making fun of me... You should be making fun of Cameron.. He got rejected..
A: really??!!
N: yup.. He was leaning in to kiss this hot girl as a dare but then she pushed him away and said OMG I don't even know you and then she walked away.. It was absolutely hilarious.. You should have been there...
A: I so want to be there!!!
But I am here to complete my studies bae but I miss you a lot.. And you have to tell me what happens with that girl of yours...
N: obviously!but promise that we will facetime everyday??? Sometimes the others might be there sometimes not ...
A: I promise that if you promise to visit me after the tour....
N: obviously I will visit you after the tour.. You are my Alexis!!
A: okay nashypoo!! You need to go and have some lunch before Taylor finishes it all...
N: obviously !, and should I tell about this face time to anybody else??
A: that would be nice!!!
N: glad you got who I mentioned...
And then he went offline and I kept my Mac down on my study table...
E: so tonight do we have pizzas???
M&A: yeah!!!!

A.N:
Hey guys !! Welcome back to the story... I had my exams  going on so I couldnt update but thank you so much for the fifty reads...🎉🎉🎉🎇🎇🎇