Danger

I wake up and look up at Shawn. I hear my door knob turning and Shawn is already hiding. "Good morning sweetie," my dad says with a huge smile on his face.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I ask heading over to my closet to pick some clothes.

"How did things go with Griffin?" I then understand. He has always wanted Griff and I to end up together.

"Fine, I guess," I say heading into my bathroom. I see Shawn and he just turns around. I change into a grey t-shirt, dark blue jeans and red converse high tops.

"Oh, really?" his voice sounding a bit disappointed. I walk out and give him my "seriously?" look and he leaves. Shawn comes out from my bathroom and kisses me.

"I gotta say, you have a great ass," he says to me winking.

"You looked!" I whisper shout at him. He grins as he nods his head. "Shawn Mendes, you are a perv," I joke pushing him.

"Well, it was worth it," he says slapping my ass.

"Seriously," I say looking over at him now sitting on my bed. He then laughs, rolling onto his side.

"Okay I'm gonna go and I'll be back in 10 minutes to pick you up," he says placing a kiss on my forehead. I head downstairs and grab a bowl of cereal.

"What are you doing today?" dad asks me.

"Not sure, Shawn planned it." He nods his head. As I put my bowl in the sink, Shawn knocks on the door. I open it and see that he's dressed down, in a loose white t-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. I then get into his car and he drives off.

"What're we doing?" I ask him.

"We're going to the park," he says. I look over at him confused. "We will have a picnic and just talk."

"That sounds nice." He nods his head and pulls into a parking spot. We get out and he opens his car trunk to reveal a picnic basket and a blanket. He carries both of them. We walk until we come across a nice level spot on the grass. He lays the blanket down and we sit on top of it. Then I see Shawn tense up. He suddenly shifts and puts me on his lap. I'm now curled up into a ball on Shawn's lap.

"Well,well,well. What do we have here? A nice little picnic," I hear a familiar voice say. I peek through his arms tightly wrapped around me. I see Talia standing there, looking directly at me.

"Leave her alone. She didn't do anything," he snarls at her.

"Oh I know. Have you met my boyfriend Andrew yet?" she says and suddenly a slightly muscular man with blonde hair and pale skin is right beside her.

"No, and I don't care." I notice that Andrews eyes are completely black. He's hungry.

"Shawn, you brought me a snack," he growls looking at me.

"She is off limits."

"Okay, fine. Goodbye." They say leaving. Shawn throws me on his back and runs to his car. He quickly puts me in the seat and does my seatbelt up.

"Shawn. Slow down, they left," I say.

"He's a hunter. He is now going to stop at nothing till he gets you," he says speeding away.

Moonlightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें