Chapter One

This is my story about how loving somebody is easy but hard to show your love to them.

The same thing happened to me but not once,many times and yet it took its toll. The story begins when I was in primary school.

I was in primary six when I was having fun with my classmate when unexpectedly,my attention went straight to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.

My friends turned their attention to her as well as the everyone in the classroom.

Everybody was staring at her but she was every shy.

The class teacher introduced us to Fiona Bane. The teacher said "Fionna is a transfer student from Canada and will be in this class".

As the teacher went on to talk about Fiona,I didn't pay much attention as I was looking at her beautiful face and that we could end up being friends but not everything goes as I wanted it to.

It was recess when I was walking to talk to Fiona,but a few people blocked my way because there didn't like me because I was smart and a teachers pet and good at making friends really quick.

But they were bullies so I couldn't do much as I was very thin and small and the bullies were much bigger and tougher then me.

As they blocked my way,one of the bullies shouted "Teacher's pet,you think you are going?".

I was about to say something nasty but at the end moment,my math teacher came in asking "What is going on here?".

The bullies then felt silently and everyone in hallway were looking at me,including Fionna.

As I was taking a seat in class,Fionna came and sat right in front of me.

I didn't realize until she turned back and smiled at me. I saw her smile,it was like heaven in my mind. I couldn't believe it myself.

As the lesson continued,I was just staring at her until the end of the lesson.

The next lesson was science,as we were heading to the lab,Fionna started to walk beside me and very time she looked at me, she just smiles.

Turn out that she was slow at making new friends but still I introduced myself first.

Fionna then said "Hi. I'm Fionna. I am a transfer student from Canada".

We talked to each other everyday and had a lot in common between the two of us.

We both shared laughter,sadness and helped each other in studies as well.

It was already a month since I and Fionna met each other and I thought that I should tell Fionna that how I felt about her,but not everything goes as I planned.

I was walking towards Fionna and saw that she was talking with one of the bullies and heard her say I love you to him.

I didn't know what to do. I just blacked out on what happened.

I was standing still at the corridor when Fionna noticed me and stood right in front of me. I then asked Fionna "Why were you talking with James?".

Fionna then replied "I am going to be honest with you Carl,I actually love him. And I wanted you to help me but then James does not like you so much that's why I just kept quite".

I had no words to describe what just happened and my feelings for Fionna.

I came back home and headed towards my room with a dead expression on my face. I felt empty from the inside.

I stood right in front of my bed and fell right on top of it. I then went to take a shower and when I came back I heard noises coming from downstairs.

I went near the stairs to take a peak and saw Fionna was taking with my mother.

In panic I accidentally dropped my watch and I ran straight to my room. Then Fionna was coming upstairs to my room.

I had to keep my cool or I will end up destroying our friendship.

I quickly took a few books out and pretended to study in my room.

Fionna entered in my room and called my name,but I didn't responded because I was listening to music.

She called my name a few more times and I still didn't respond to her.

She then came behind me and pulled my chair and I fell down on the floor and then realize that Fionna had already entered in my room.

I took out my headphones and started to talk to Fionna.

Fionna the said "Carl,can you help me please. I really,really love James. I can use a little help from a friend I trust the most".

I was thinking for three seconds and said"Of course I will help you. After all what are friends for if I don't help a friend in need".

Fionna then gave me a hug and said "Thank you so much for helping me. You are the best friend i ever had".

Fionna then went back home and I was in my room and started to think what was I doing?.

I was supposed to tell Fionna my feelings but instead I am helping Fionna to get her true love?.

This was one thing which I found was very weird.

The next morning,I was getting ready for school and I was looking for my watch which I dropped yesterday.

I asked my mother about my watch but she didn't seen them at all. I then left the house for school.

I was walking and heard like someone running. I turned my head back and saw Fionna running towards me.

Then I saw James was right beside her running towards me.

I got panicked and I ran away but somehow they caught up with me.

As soon as I reached school,I quickly went inside the class and the lesson started.

I was so relief after running so fast and far.

I thought the coast was clear until I saw the two of them outside of the class looking for me.

Lucky for me they didn't noticed me even though they were right in front of my classroom corridor.