Chapter Two

School finished and I was walking home when Fionna caught up to me and we walked together.

I then asked Fionna "Why were you and James were running after me?".

Fionna then said "We were actually racing with each other and you thought that we were chasing you. That was funny".

I then replied "Yeah about that,I thought you two were going to beat me up".

Fionna then said "Please I hate violence". I then replied "Your boyfriend loves violence. Especially beating people".

We talked and talked all the way until we reached home.

And unexpectedly Fiona's house was just right in front of mine.

We then walked in our house and I went to my bedroom to study.

I was arranging my books when I got a call from and unknown number.

I didn't know who's number was it and I said "Hello". I heard deep voice speaking.

I then said "Hello?. Who is this?". Then I heard laughing voice. I then realize that is was a female voice.

I then took a random guess and said "Fionna is that you?".

Fionna then replied "How did you know that it was me?".

I then said "Just took a random guess. Anyway how did you get my phone number".

Fionna then replied "Yesterday your mother gave me your phone number and I thought why not have some fun since you didn't have my phone number as well".

I then said "Yeah if you were trying to scare me, it didn't work".

Fionna then replied "Any way I am tired so see you tomorrow at school".

I then said "Sure thing goodnight".

I then stayed up late at night to finish a geography project without realizing the time.

The next morning,tired and restless,I was walking to school when suddenly Fionna tapped me on my left shoulder and said "Good morning sad face".

I then replied "Hi,I am so tired and didn't get enough sleep".

Fionna then said "Don't worry I can see how much work you have put in your project. You will definitely pass the project".

I was happy after the compliment Fionna gave.

We reached school and the lesson started. After a few lessons then it was recess.

Fionna then came and sat beside me and said "Congrats!". Any idea how I can make projects like you did".

I then replied "You have to be creative and knowing what you want to make".

Fionna then said "How about you teach me how to make all this".

I then replied "Sure but one question if you don't mind me asking".

Fionna then said "Yeah sure go right ahead".

I then replied "Aren't you supposed to be sitting with your boyfriend?".

Fionna then said "I am sure that he will be ok with it don't be scared".

I then replied "If he is ok with it,then why is he coming this way like a raging bull towards us?".

James came and sat right in front of me and said "You think you are so brave that you are sitting with her tight in front of me".

I was about to answer James back but Fionna then said "It is ok James we are just friends and I nee his help with a project that is due tomorrow".

James then said "You are lucky that you were saved by her or else you would have been my punching bag". James woke up and left.

Fionna then said "Everything alright?".

I then replied "Yeah except the whole he wont mind this". Fionna then said "I know but he isn't that bad".

I then replied "He said I was going to be his punching bag".

Fionna then said "Alright let it go and remember to come by my house to help me with my art project. You have to teach me how to be creative and make big projects as well".

Midterms were close but Fionna and I still keep in touch with each other,but a very sad news came. Fionna is going back to Canada.

After school,I and Fionna were walking home together and I asked her "Fionna,is it true that you will be leaving after the midterms?".

Fionna then said "I know but it is hard but there is nothing i can do about it".

I then asked "Why are you leaving?".

Fionna then replied "My dad was here on a business trip and it is done so we are going back to Canada. I then went dead silence.

I didn't know what to do or answer.

As I closed the door of my bedroom,I just stood there like I had not motive in life anymore.

The girl I love likes James and I didn't told her my feeling for her because I could have end a friendship.

I was dead from the inside and no idea on what will happen next.

Midterms are in a week and then she is gone. The same night Fionna called me.

I told Fionna that I need sometime off so I could study for the midterms.

Fionna was alright with it but it was just a distraction from talking to her.

The midterms were finally done and Fionna was leaving the next day.

So the next day I went to Fiona's house and she was standing there alone so I quickly went towards her.

I said "Hey Fionna".
Fionna then replied "Hey. There is something I need to tell you".

I then said "Sure go ahead". Fionna then replied "I am going to miss you the most because you were my best friend".

I then said "Fionna,there is something I wanted to tell you for a long time".Fionna then replied "Sure what is it?".

I then said "Fionna I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time but I didn't wanted to end our friendship as well. The truth is that I have feelings for you Fionna and not just now but the first time time you came to our school. I wanted to tell you my feelings but you liked James and that's i didn't yell you about my feelings for you".

Fiona's face change and her reaction as well.

Fionna then asked me "Why are you telling me this now".

I then replied "Because I didn't wanted you to think of me as a freak and I didn't had the courage to tell you about this".

Fionna then said "I have to go my parents are calling me". Fionna then left while crying