Dear brother

[sorry I haven't update yet been playing on the walking dead season 3 ep 1-2 ]

Once me and my brother entered the moon dorm "ahhh (y/n) you know the new kid) Aido asked "In fact i do he is Leo (l/n) my brother and also well knew to Your Lord Kaname" I smirked patting on the dirty on my uniform jacket and pulling my bag in my hands pulling out the chocolates for Senri "ohhh are these for me (y/n) bang bang) Aido asked childish, I just rolled my eyes and looked over where Senri is. Aha I found you I thought walking in to the other room "Leo get to know where one" as I walk over to Senri "hey Senri I have a present for you" I smiled handing my box of chocolates on his lap "for me" he ask. I swear he never listens to me "yes Senri they are for you" he opened the box and took a chocolate looking at the art work what was hand made from me and slowly placing it in his mouth and eating it.

Once he finished that one piece of chocolate in is mouth he smiled "thank you Lady (y/n) your chocolate tastes nice" I smile back only to get my name called from the other room hear Leo asking to join him in his room "coming Leo, bye Senri" I walk to my brother and showed him to his room.

Showing Leo his room as he sits on his bed looking at the floor "(y/n) I need to talk to you about something" he said as I walk over to him "is this about mother?" I asked only shaking his head no "you need to be care (y/n) I can only do so much to protect you" wait what! "Leo what do you mean, I can look after my self! Unlike you where you lose control of you magic and every thing and I mean everything go out of hand!" I point out to him making him remember what he fucked up on "that's got nothing to do with this (y/n)! Kaname will do anything to get more power I know hind since we was little and his family... I know his secrets but please be careful" he said "and there's a girl here who is his sister you may know a Yuki-" the door slams open seeing Kaname look at me and glared at Leo "would you knock!" I shouted, Kaname ignored me, like I wasn't there, like I was Finnair... Rude pure blood it made my blood Boyle.
Kaname was walking over to my brother and place is hands around Leo's neck only cutting his skin open. What! I punch Kaname causing him to let go of Leo and falls to the floor as Kaname look up at me and smirks, I know why his smirking because of my eyes...

I'm cursed.. I will never find true love because I'm a pure blood with to much power and that power makes me look like a monster. My (e/c) eye will change to a criminal red and all I would do is kill what ever got in my way, I have been like that since I can remember from my small age and my brother as helped me a lot but he's already with is love and only love as he cant fight no more just remembering kills me inside... Leo am sorry sudden I was brought out of my thoughts as I see Kaname speaking to me and my brother "Leo you should keep you mouth shut about Yuki and don't tell her anything about my family or I can tell her you dark secrets what you don't want her to know!" Kaname walked over to me and kiss my cheek "be careful now Beautiful cause I know who you belong to and he knows it to"

After our fight with Kaname I went to my room and think about everything to be honest I hate being a pure blood, being called Lady is really not for me never.

[Hey guys I'm going to put this book on hold in till I know this book is doing fine and you don't find it boring and thank you 🙇🏽❤️🙊]