😏 Lust 💋

"Is she okay?" - "she not awake" - "how long she been out?" - "6 hours..." - "sis places Wake up! Don't leave me" - "Leo go back to bed"

Voices? Leo? Wait! Where Am I !? It's so dark. "Hey looks like she's waking up, (y/n) it's me Senri" he said, slowly and closing my eye in till I was fully awake "Senri what happened? Wait where's Leo?" I ask only Senri explained everything about the fight and that the night class got zero and Yuki back and safe.

After waking up from the fight with my brother going out of control and nearly died and same with me.... Now looking wear I am in the living with with everyone around me but my brother and my head on Senri's lap and Rima looking at me worried.

"S-sssenri I'm fine just want to go to my room" trying to get up but failed in the process only Senri lifted me up bridle style to my room. Senri why you so warm to me?? The first day I met you I always head feeling for you but why I thought only slowly falling a sleep in Senri's arms.

Senri PoV:

(Y/n) fell asleep in my arms I smiled at her cause of her beauty, I know she a pure blood also my mate but for some reason I just have lust for her and feed her my blood. Why? I placed her in the bed and kissing her lips and backed away from her, closing the door behind me (y/n) I thought.

(Y/n) PoV:

I woke up to my head hurting I groaned as I put my hand to my head "ahhh my head" suddenly the door opened to see Senri walking in "Senri?" I said out of the blue, he smiled at me and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Wait! What is this! Oh no I must be hungry as I just want to bite Senri! "Senri get out please" I said calm but he didn't listen making me loss control "(y/n) are you hungry?" He said slowly walking towards you so you don't use your powers "Senri! Leave now!" I shouted holding on to my neck feels like I can't breathe being around Senri making ahhhh dam Senri! I thought "(y/n) bite me" Senri says opening his shirt and shows me his neck.

⚠️[warning guys if you don't like lemon don't read from here! Or your not 18+ don't read go on the next one] ⚠️ thanks back to the story.

I couldn't hold it now I'm completely lost control, I slammed Senri in to the wall slowly moving towards his neck, no! I can't loss control I thought tears running down my cheeks as I lick his neck my warm breath causing Senri to moan lightly, slowly pricing Senri neck with my fangs "ah!" Senri moans putting his hand on my head pushing me down more deep in the fangs into his skin, his blood rushing in to my mouth drinking his blood. Senri you taste so good I thought drinking more.

I couldn't stop my lust towards Senri as my hand was on his chest moving up and down on his nipple and pinching it causing him to moan "(y/n)!" I stop drinking his blood slowly licking the blood runnin down his chest up to his neck. Slowly moving my head towards Senri face, him watching me as he cant do nothing cause I pinned him to the wall his hands over his head with one hand holding them, i move my face towards his "Senri I can't stop. I-I just want you, I want you to fuck me" lust coating my voice Senri went to kiss my lips as I let go of his hands, feeling his hand going down and up my back but Senri lick my bottom lip asking for permission as I let him in, kissing me feeling his tongue exploring my wet cave feeling every inch of my mouth, turning his head a bit deepening the kiss. A moan made its way out from my throat and in to the kiss.
Senri undone my shirt and shorts pulling away from my kiss he moves he's head down to my next and kissing me down my chest to the valley where he stops cause of my (f/c) bra, he pushed me on to the bed undoing his shirt show off his beautiful well build body and now just in his boxers all I wanted now was him so I pulled him on top so I could bite for more blood my lust was unstoppable "Senri" was all I said as I was drinking his blood, he had other plans undoing my bra and pants in a flash and now had both of my boobs in his hands messing them around rubbing my nipples as I stop biting him I lay down why he's was in control. Senri put my boob in to his mouth or should I say nipple biting and sucking in till he was please with a hard nipple and he will do the same with the other breast, kissing down to my abs and licking up to my right nipple and down again to my woman hood slowly kissing on top of my flaps as he moves my legs out more and started to lick in the flaps only teasing me only wanting me "Senri stop teasing me" as he sticks his tongue in to my woman hood licking as deep as he can as he put his arms around my legs and pulls me in more for him to go deeper licking a fast as he can "Ahhh! Senri" pushing one figure in and pushing it out and in fast as he wanted it but to this point he was breaking me "SENRI! ahhh I'm going to cum!" I shouted only he kept licking and pumping two figures in to my woman hood but I can not take it no more I cum on Senri he pulls away as his figure was covered in my cum slowly making his way to his mouth and licking them off, I go towards him and try to pull off his boxers "Senri I want you" as Senri stands up and remove his boxers and gets on top of me giving my sweet kisses and slowly put his penis in line "you ready (y/n)?" I just nodded as he thrusts as I curl my legs around his body so he could go deeper "Senri" I moan as he thrusts hard and bites down hard on to my boob "ahhhh Senri!" Drinking the blood and thrusting me was to much I put my hand on his chest rubbing his nipple "(y/n) I'm going to cum ahh" pulling way from my boobs he moves me on top of him as I slowly go up and down on his man hood "(y/n) fast!" As he grabs my hips and move them up and down our skin slapping "ahhh Senri!" I finally cum on Senri man hood still slapping skin feeling my boobs been grabbed as they was bouncing around I could feel Senri seeds come in side me as Get off his man hood and drop on to Senri as he hugged me "night (y/n)" I was so tried as I kissed him and fell in to a deep sleep.

[😮😮😮😮 I'm so shocked! I hope you like it, my first lemon and I just creep my self out 😂😂😂]