✨Loving you💞

Senri's PoV:

After I was free from my fathers hold everything was in my control only to hear (Y/N) screaming in pain, as I run over to help her my eyes widen blood coming out of her mouth slowing loosing her feet as I catch her "(y/n) please be okay!" I shouted as she blacks out as I hold her close.

Placing (y/n) inside my bed in my dorm room watching her sleep as I wipe her blood from her mouth to her neck as she sleeps peacefully, I just hope she wakes up as her.. Please don't leave me

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Days turn in to weeks and weeks turn in to months and (y/n) has not awaken up yet, I'm worried about her. I just hope she wakes up from her deep sleep "Senri hey Senri you there" I was brought out of my thoughts when Rima called out to me "oh it your Rima didn't know you was there" I said honestly as always "you ready to leave?" She asked me oh wait I'm in class right now as I look around me people ready to leave and go back to their dorms.

After class I reached my room slowly opening my dorm door switching the light on only to see (y/n) still in a deep sleep "huh" taking off my clothes heading to the bathroom reaching the bath tub turning on the water for my bath.

After my relaxing in my bath I was just in my boxers heading towards the bed, pulling over my covers over me as I cuddle behind (y/n) "night (y/n)" kissing her cheek seeing her peaceful face no pain, no people to hurt you just please wake up I need you (y/n) nothing in this world means a lot to me I need you to turn everything around.

🌌Night takes over🌠