🌺Dream's becomes nightmares😭🔫😈

Senri's PoV:
As the wind blows and birds our singing, I slowly open my eyes to see an amazing view of Fields with the greenish grass shines at the wind blows them to side to side as the blue shy with fresh air and the bright sun sending heat to me body.  "Hello Senri" a voice calls out to me as I slowly turn my head towards her. It was (y/n) I smiled widely as I see some one who I love dearly "(y/n) how did Y-you get here? Where are we?" I asked her has she lowers her self down and places her to fingers under my chin as she pull my head up to look at her beautiful (e/c) eyes "Senri this is a dream my love" as she slowly pulls my head towards her face more as our lips were so close intill she disappears "(y/n)!? (Y/N)! Where are u!" I shouted for her only to be replied to silence.

It's staring to get cold, wait! Why am I cold and a vampire! I thought as I see a house up above as I walk over to the building.

As I walked to the front door of the house I took one last breath and placed my hand on the door knob and slowly opening it.
I could feel a cold shadow something like that.

[in the last part of the story Senri all ready met the dark force but his entered the family mansion. Anyway let's get back to it]

I see a picture of my mother on the wall holding me wait! This is my family mansion.... As I continue to walk down my family's hall I could see someone or something as I stopped to try and look who it was but... It started to walk towards me slowly as it stops in the light of the window as this something looked at me. I was shocked on what I saw... It can't be? "Father??" As I see him smile at me as he takes his steps towards me with open arms as I hugged him everything when dark.... Father???

"Son you belong to me now your body is mine to control"
I'm now possessed! Why dad why!!!

[oh what's going to happen 😛😊⚜🌺]