⚜The beauty🌺

After waking up from beautiful sleep as I slowly rise from my bed and pull off the bed covers. I headed to my bathroom to get ready for my new day away from Senri.
My (l/h) (c/h) hair was a mess but my warm welcome shower smoothing it with the shampoo of (f/s).

10 minutes later you was in your (f/c) bedroom sitting in your chair looking up on your mission as you look at Senri's mother again and the information about her as you was drinking a nice cup of coco place on you glass top white coffee table and the view was just amazing one side the room was just Windows and a white glass door, as the door was open the wind welcomes it self to explore you bed room.

As you was looking for information about Senri's mother I found her address and taken notes as I was done with my research, I place my papers done and got my self ready to explore.
Grabbing my sword and putting on my pendant I was off. As I ran towards my glass door and jumped off the balcony and go to the address.

Meanwhile.... 😮

Something bad was happening to the night class.
Something dark... Dangerous and cold hearted....
A monster as been created in to one of us night class students.

Senri's PoV:
Why is it cold in here? I was in a room a dark room as I walk down my family's halls of our mansion I saw a figure in the corner of the hall. I couldnt see who or what it was but I can feel the dark, cold and blood in the atmosphere.

As the figure was walking towards me it stop at the Windows light showing its true colour. My eyes widen of who I saw, what happened to him!? 😮😶

Back to you

When I got to the house of Senri's mother front door and place my hand on the door and doorknob slowly turning it, pushing the door open as my other hand held my sword I could see no ones comes here in side looks worst then the outside and creepy. How can you live here? As I walk to room to room I started to feel that someone was here.... There was only upstairs to check as I slowly walk up then I could hear someone humming in one of the bed rooms as I followed the sound of a woman's voice.

I walked over to the door and open it as I slowly walked in I could tell that this vampire can't stand the sun light as the room was only lit up with laps as I see a woman with the same hair as Senri's but only darker as she turns her head towards me I could see her beauty someone who's a mum is still do beautiful but how can she last this long?
As I was in thought the mother was going to attack me but I snapped out of my self of thoughts as I felt something coming and quickly hit the new force to the floor by using my sword sending the beautiful woman to her knees "Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted "show some respect. I'm a pure blood and a royal to be precise" I told her rising my right eyebrow as she in shock of the force I used on her "please give me something to drink" she begged as my eyes soften on this woman I leave the room and went down stairs and headed in to the creepy and dark kitchen and found a cup on the side, as I move over to the sink and turned on the tap to see if there's any water and I was right there was I washed the cup and I could find a knife any where. As I dry the cup off I placed it on the side and pulled out my sword placing it on my wrist as I quickly sliced and put the cup under as it collected my blood as I put the sword on the side I wait till the bleeding stops.

My wound as healed I raised my wrist up to my lips and lick of the dry blood after wiping my sword on the blood stain an placing it back in its hold.

Picking up the cup I walk back up stairs and opened the bedroom door and finding the woman on the floor still, her back against the bed and her knees was push up against her chest as I walk over to her and place the cup in front of her as she looks up slowly I push it more in to her face "Here take it!" I said as she quickly took it was no questions asked as I raise right eyebrow again and this time my lips curve up

[omg what's going to happen 🙂😊 what's happening to Senri?? 😮😮 find out in the next bit 💪🏼 😉]