🌙💫Senri!✋🏼😭

"Senri" I said as he smirks at me as he stands up slowly walking towards me "ahh beautiful (y/n) how much I want to hold you right now, he missed you" he starts to laugh on to be stop when I chucked a knife at him cutting abit of his hair as it hits the wall, only to have Senri pushed me to the ground holding my hands above me head. Looking down on me as I try to break free but his smirk widens seeing me so helpless as he slowly kiss my neck moving down to my collarbone to go back up as his fangs meet my skin piercing it "Ahh Senri this isn't you! Stop stop it!" I shouted but Rima standing there shocked on what she seeing her best friend / brother has become, I got to break free but I'm losing a lot of blood.... Only if he left go already I thought as my eye slowly closes as Senri's lets go of my hands to see I was to weak as he licks the blood off my neck. I someone a dagger to put something in him and to draw his blood in it as appears in my hand and try to see why I'm going to put it as I streak "Ahhh Ah that hurt!" I can hear him scream but I know the dagger will return to my magic bag as blackness took over I was out....

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•

Senri PoV:
Why can't I stop him, stop! Just stop! As he runs as pushes (y/n) to the floor I had to watch everything "(Y/n)! Stop it stop it now! Dad please I love her!" I shouted only to hear my father laugh at me "give me back my body now!" I walk over about to punch him on illusion "Fine put her to bed but don't worry I will get what I want son and that's a body" he said as I can feel I can take control of my body as I Stoke (y/n) cheek as she sleeps, biting down on my wrist and pull her up to feed her my blood "here (y/n)" I said worried as I look up I see Rima! "Rima it's my father! His taken over my body. When (y/n) wakes up tell her I be back" as I finished given her my blood I pick her up seeing her beautiful face sleeping on my shoulder so peaceful.... Walking to her room slowly so I can hold her before my father takes over again.

Placing her on her bed and covering her up as I kiss her lips one last time as a note an note for her when she wakes up.

Please hold on... My love I thought 😔🌷🌺🌸