🌸A new life 🍷

"Everyone please sit down. Class will start now" our teacher says as we all take a seat as normal I'm with Senri and Rima. Looking at the window as the star light shines though catching my eyes cause me to daydream 'what am I going to do now, there is nothing here to protect only Senri and his mother' I thought. Oh wait hold on guys I haven't told you about Senri's mother now, she as join our family as me and Senri or now a couple 😍❤️ so soon hopefully me and Senri will move out and let Senri's mother stay in my room.
"(Y/n) (l/n)! Please can you answer the question I just asked you" my teacher yells as I look straight at him with a glare "don't yell at me! I am a pure blood show respect you worthless shit" I yell back only for Senri to hold my hand tight and pull me back down to my chair.
Class went on as everything was boring but glad to have Senri with me! "You are all dismissed" said our teacher as me and Senri had plans after class 😉

As me and Senri went to my dorm room to have a drink togther as we wanted to spend time with one another cause all the drama what's happened lately.

As we sit down in our chairs drinking tablet blood, we laughed and talked about what we was going to do and enjoy our time here before we leave the Academy cause of the holidays.
As I looked to Senri "hey Senri can you urm.... Can you stay here tonight I just want to stay by your side" I asked as he smiles "of course my love" he answered as I smile at him as I had to the bathroom to get change in to a white tank top and black shorts.
Place my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and headed towards the sink to brush my teeth.

After me and Senri were done getting changed with head to bed for some cuddles.

[Okay guys Lemon is coming up, if you don't like it read on! You have been warned! 👌🏼😮😏]

Senri broke the cuddles so he was towering over me as i see his beautiful eyes looking down at me. Slowly he head lowers as his lips with close to mine as his lips touch mine we moved perfectly as we kiss, it started to get heated as he asked for entrances with his tongue as I gladly accept it slowly opening his tongue explores my wet cave as I moaned in to the kiss as his hands start to fall around one hand on my right breast and the other holding my head up close with his as the kiss deepens.
Squeezing my boob in his hand as his thumb rub my nipple making my body go crazy to to have him. As he stops kissing me he go down my neck with kisses in till he find my sweet spot on the right side of the neck in the middle, sucking and biting it I moaned in to his shoulder so no one can hear us obviously Senri didn't care he wanted to hear me moan.

As he removes my top he started to kiss down to the Valley of my chest as he unhooked my bra removing it to the other side of the room. Pulling my right boob near his mouth as he licks around my nipple and sucking after "ummmm Senri!" As he repeats with the other side massaging my right boob, I could tell he was enjoying him self as I could feel his bungle in his pants as he lie on top of my as me being a big tease I started to rub my hand against it coursing him to moan as I smirked 'got ya' I thought.

Senri starts to kiss down to my belly only to stop cause of my Leggins as he slowly removes them also my panties 😉🍸
As he kisses back up, his hand started to rub against my womanhood as he slowly rub between the lips putting a finger in thrusting it up and down as he kisses my lips.
Adding in another one thirsting faster coursing me to be a moaning mess as my hands head down for his trousers and boxers pulling them down as his dick stand on his own on place my hand on his dick slowly pumping him as my hand goes down and up as my grip tightens around him as he moaned but thrusting hard to make me scream "Ah! Senri more! Ah!" Moaning As he pulls his fingers out and I let go of his manhood. Senri lines his manhood to my entrance slowly pushing in but starts to thrust in to me hard "Ahh! Senri fuck me!" I moan as he does but I wanted more placing my hands on his ass pulling him in more he got the drift and he goes deeper "ahhh!" A moaning mess but I wanted something different "Senri let me go on Ahhh! T-top" I said as we flip over that I'm on top of him as I can feel him deeper "oh god! Ahhh Senri!" As are skin slaps as we enjoy this Pleasure "(Y/N) I'm going to cum. Ahh!" Senri informs me as I can feel mine coming to as I do it move faster me and Senri cum at the same time "Ahhh" we both moan.
After we was finished we went back to cuddling as sleep took us over.

[oh my god I can't believe I just did that 😑😑 but I hope you have in enjoyed it! 👌🏼😏 till next time👌🏼]