39

✼̥

"nervous?" changkyun leaned closer to kihyun's face, whispering in his ear.

"no."

changkyun looked at the boy in the eyes, giving him a don't lie to me look.

"alright, yes, i am really nervous." he huffed, "what if i get a low mark? what if everyone laughs at me? what if my mother disowns me because i circled 'b' instead of 'a'?" the pink haired boy pouted, now resting his head on changkyun's shoulder.

he chuckled, running his fingers through kihyun's hair. "it's going to be alright."

the two were sitting at the back of the classroom, so kihyun wasn't too afraid for him and changkyun to show affection to each other like how they were. no one paid attention to them, anyways. everyone was either talking to their friends that sat near them, or were intrigued to know what mark they scored on the calculus test.

kihyun wasn't as shy anymore, changkyun has noticed, and he really admired how the pink haired boy has grown to accept their relationship and not care what anyone else thought.

"stop that."

"stop what?" changkyun tilted his head to the side.

"you know-" kihyun sighed, doing a few random hand gestures, "-looking at me like that."

the grin on changkyun's face only grew wider as he saw the rosy tinge of colour that had developed on kihyun's cheeks. he quickly placed a peck on the warm skin.

"i can't help that i'm really proud of my boyfriend."

the rosy-red cheeked boy mumbled something under his breath, hurriedly packing his things away in his bag. it was something he did to distract himself from feeling anxious- another thing changkyun has also noted while they've been together. so, softly, changkyun placed his hand on top of kihyun's, stopping the boy from packing away his textbook.

releasing a deep breath, kihyun realized what he was doing. he was about to apologize for going all nervous wreck on changkyun, when the said boy packed away his book for him and stood up from the table.

gripping kihyun's hand, he helped the boy stand up as well. "let's go check our scores?"

almost everyone had left the classroom by this time, giving the pink haired boy the perfect opportunity to actually look at his mark without feeling ashamed. although, somewhere inside of him believed he would get a decent mark. because after all, he did have a good tutor.

as soon as kihyun spotted his name on the sheet of paper, he looked at the score, and the brightest smile plastered right across his face. "i got eighty-two!"

instantly, he wrapped his arms around changkyun's shoulders, pulling the boy into a tight hug.

"i knew you could do it." changkyun held him tighter. "how 'bout an iced coffee to celebrate?"

"i like the sound of that." kihyun kissed him on the lips.