Feeling Unaccepted (Lashton & Malum)

Have you ever loved someone so much that you start going insane?

Thats how Luke Hemmings felt about Ashton Irwin.

Luke Hemmings was a 17 year old boy who was in a band.

5 Seconds Of Summer, heard of it before?

Well in December 2011, his band was finally complete. with a drummer.

Ashton Irwin was a 19 year old boy who was recruited into the band as the new drummer.

Luke and Ashton talked, bonded, and Luke fell in love.

He was pushed away for some reason.

Ashton didn't want to be loved again. He already lost the best girlfriend ever. And would he want to love Luke?

Did Luke ever feel left out because he was different?

Does he feel unaccepted in this world?

~~~~~~~

On the other side of the world...

Michael Clifford and Calum Hood were best friends.

Michael Clifford was a casual 18 year old who at first hated Luke, but then became friends with him and judged Ashton for hating Fifa.

Calum Hood was also 18, and he looked like a little puppy. He was the defintion of cute. If you were looking up the word cute in the dictionary you would see Calum under the word.

Michael felt strange every time he was Calum. His eyes would light up and he would mentally squeal to himself. His heart always raced when Calum spoke to him, with a giant smile on his face.

But Calum couldn't love Michael. But deep deep down in his heart, he cared so much for Michael and everything about him was perfection to Calum.

Calum just didn't want to feel awkward and displaced in the band. He wanted to be accepted. Accepted for being different.

He isn't sure if he should tell Michael or tell Luke.

~~~~~~~~~

What do you, the reader, think will happen in this band's adventure when they start touring around the world?

Will the all or most of the fans accept them for their love?