Thanks..Friend

Luke

"Excuse me... sir, I'd kindly ask you to move away from the injured Australian."I asked softly, pushing him away from Ashton who was lying on the ground, knocked out cold.

Recently, our band has been 'stalked' by these weird ass men, who wanted to be 'friends' with us.

I tried to avoid them, but they've never come after me. They attacked Michael, I threw shit. They attacked Calum, I lost my shit. And now we are here with, 'dead' Ashton, and I still haven't murdered this guy.

"You said you were coming to save your boyfriend  in this accident? No one. So how about you just fuck off little boy."He snarled in disgust, pushing me back into a wall, about to beat up Ashton once more.

No.

I can't let this happen again, but I can't lose my shit again!

3...

2...

1...

Fuck.

"LET HIM GO, YOU FUCKING PERVERT! YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON MY GOD DAMN FRIEND, I WILL MURDER THE SHIT OUTTA YOU."I screamed, fists clenched tightly, my blue eyes burning in complete rage and anger. 

"Oh! So the fucking blonde actually cares for this guy! How damn fucking sweet!"I turned around to see three more men surrounding Ashton and I.

"Hey! Touch my fucking friends and I'll kill you!"I heard Michael's voice and quickly smiled, mouthing 'Thank You'.

He simply nodded, holding out a pistol, Calum behind him, a simple baseball bat, clenched in his hands. Now my friends were here, and were armed with dependable weapons, and I stood there, useless, still clenching my hands into a tight ball.

"Luke! Get Ashton outta here! And take this!"Michael screamed, tossing me a hand gun and I attempted to lift Ashton up, and failed, so I dragged him, with my skinny hands, slipping the gun in my pocket.

"Don't shoot Michael! We'll get caught!"I exclaimed, holding Ashton supposedly in my small and weak arms, and I leaped as a bullet flew past my face. 

"Shit! Help me with Ashton, Cal! We HAVE to go!"I watched as Calum ran towards me helping Ashton up so he look like he was standing. Michael kicked the door, so it'd close and blocked the door with a giant box. Which I presume was very heavy.

"That'll give us some time to run! Let's go!"Michael tossed the gun, into his backpack and we put Ashton on his back and and immediatly ran for our life away from the building that I was suddenly trapped in with Ashton.

--------

I stared at Ashton's limp body as my mum cleaned up his wounds. He had a black eye, which was reducing it's swolleness (Thats not a word I think.) I thanked the lord, for the best mum ever.

"Luke, honey, can I ask why do you have a hand gun in your pocket?"She asked worriedly, and a bit disappointed.

"I didn't shoot it, I promise mum. Michael found it with one of the knocked out guys and gave it to me for self defense."I mumbled, playing with Ashton's not so curly hair unnoticeably.

"Michael really protects you doesn't he, sweetie?"

"He does,"I replied truthfully, then hugging my knees close to my chest, "He doesn't have any siblings, and I think I'm the closest to his sibling chain."

"Tell me when Ashton wakes up, alright?"She smiled at me once more and walked out of my bedroom, leaving me with a now sleeping Ashton.

"Ashton...."I whispered, grabbing his hand, holding it tightly. My eyes widened, seeing that his hand gripped mine, and his eyes opened.

"Thanks for at least-- trying to save me."He chuckled, and my cheeks turned a dark color red.

"Y-You're welcome."I grinned, "That's what friends do right?"

"Yeah. Thanks... Friend."

I'm glad he doesn't remember what that idiotic man said. I don't want him to think I'm a faggot. Who likes him... A lot.

-----------------

A/N:

So I'm sooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in 1,000,000 years. But I hope this really makes you happi.

crysemapithisisallyourfault aofhadoughuld

I'm really glad i'm so close to 10k on this damn book, #SCREAMIn

thhankyou somich

[your senpai loves you #love]

Enjoy my shit. 

not literally. I wrote all of this for you.

idk if its enof