2012

Luke

I bit my lip, and grabbed Ashton's arm, nervously, "Ash, I don't think I can do this. Please."I begged.

"Don't worry Luke, I'm here for you now remember? We band mates now. Well not band mates. Brothers."He smiled and gripped my shoulder for reassurance.

I smiled softly and nodded, "I'll try. It's just so... Scary..."I admired shyly.

"Awwwww. Someone's scared!!"I heard Michael exclaim and a hand collied with the back of my head.

"Ow, Mikeeeee."I whined, flipping him off. Mike began to whine like a 5 year old boy, who didn't get his Halloween candy.

"Assssshhhhhh. He flippppped me ooooofffff!"He continued to whine until he got hit in the head by Ashton, himself

"CALLLL. ASHTON AND LUKE ARE BULLYING MEEE!!!!!!!!!"Michael ran to the dark headed boy who was my best friend, and he laughed, his weird giggle like thing. He wouldnt laugh so much anymore and I was a little upset that he didn't. I loved his laugh. Just not as much as As- wait.

I like Ashton's laughs. That's not weird. Everyone loves his laughs! But it feels strange..... Like.... Dead strange.

"ANYWHORE. LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON I DUNNO. THE STAGE!"Michael began tugging Calum up onto the stage with their instruments.

I felt someone grab my shoulder, "Let's do this."Ashton grinned beside me and I nodded gleefully.

"Hell yeah." And we walked up to the stage meeting Calum and Michael.

This is a new year. And I'm planning on making it my best yet.

--------
A/N:

Holaaaaaaa.
Sorry for not updating so much anymore, but you know me.

Anywhore. I love you all so much and thank you for 11k idk thanks mAN!!

you all mean a ton to me and idk if its getting confusing, people thought it wasn't going to update so much.

Id love your suggestions for th