Flashbacks (Final Part)

Please read Author's note at the end!!

-------

Michael

*slurping a smoothie as we speak*

Hey... Uh... Do I have to do this?

Calum: YES DO IT OR DIE!!!

don't be so harsh Cal!!!

Anyways.. I guess I'm here to tell you about when *whispers* I first met Calum and how stupidly adorable he was.

Flashback~

It started on a warm day. And I was just fixing my fringe, when a boy, about my age showed up beside me.

He was known as Calum. Calum Hood. He dated this guy... I forget that guy's name because I'm so cool ..

But Calum was popular for that reason only. And once they broke up, I guess this repuation in the popularity chain went down to the ground.

Where I was at first. But who knew Calum would walk up to me. After years I've seen him around the school.

"Hey.. you're Michael right?"He looked at he with a confused look on his face. My head jolted up, and nodded instantly.

"Yeah. That's me!"I said proudly, "Don't wear out the name though."

He laughed, "I'm Calum. I think you already knew that."

"What? Can you read my mind or some shit?"I whispered secretly. I waited again for his small chuckle.

And I smiled as he did, "I don't know. Can I?"

"You know Michael, you're pretty cool. How come you never hang around the funny people?"

"They don't deserve my sweet and creative jokes man."I scoffed.

"....they sure don't."He smiled then softly. I finally took it in to see his face and details. As I might tell you, he was like the most adorable little thing you'd buy whenever you got the chance.

He was known at school for his "adorableness" but I never thought it was that true. His dark black fringey hair, his small pout and his brown eyes sparkled in the sun.

What am I doing.

Am I going udderly insane right now?

"Michael? I was wondering if you wanted to be my friend...?"He was already asking for friendship. I looked at him once more, a grin appearing on my face.

"Of course I would, Calum."

Of course I don't call him Calum that much anymore. It's too fucking formal and shit.

Wear shirts with holes in them, kids. See who actually likes your style!!!!

Calum, you can be one hella adorable sucker sometimes.

Fuck.

--------

A/N:

I can't tell if its really short or not, but I'm so sorry for not updating the other books.

Explaination: I seem to have no motivation, whatsoever. And I hate it. So so much. I just haven't been feeling like myself, and awfully damn fucking depressed. I know some of you never read these author's notes, but I hope you understand that, I haven't been feeling good in anyway.

Anywhore, its September 8th, 2014, my school is closed due to the 2in rain here in AZ.

Don't do drugs. Cx