Uncomplete

I woke up in a surprise.

'December 2, 2011' It said on my phone. Groaning in response, I got up and I got a text from my friend, Calum.

'Hey Lukey!! Today should be the day we get the final and most important person in our band! Are u in? Or are u still asleep? Pls answerrrrr. -Cal xxx'

I ignored it and got ready. I was in a band. A band called, 5 Seconds Of Summer. My friends, Michael and Calum were also in the band. We have a youtube channel.

'hemmo1996' ever heard of it?

I groaned in annoyance as Calum texted me more and more about that certain band member.

'Cal! Hey! Meet me at the park w/ Michael later. -Luke :-)'

'Okay! Finally you answer dammit.'

I shook my head and went to the bathroom. I see my bracelet box I leave there along with other things. I brushed my hair into a quiff and slipped on a towel.

I shook my head as a sharp pain hit my wrist.

It felt good but bad at the same time

I slipped a bracelet on and shook my head for the third time and walked off.

"Bye mum!"I yelled to her.

"Bye hun! Be home at supper time!"She yelled back.

I walked to the park, already seeing Cal and Mike there.

"LUKKEYY."Calum tackled me to the ground.

"Long time no see Luke."Mike laughed.

"Long time no see Mike. Get off Cal."I smiled at Michael and pushed Calum off me, feeling the extra weight being lifted off.

"No hi for me?"He pouted, crossing his arms.

"Hi Calum."I laughed, and gave him a hug.

"Hi Lukey."He giggled, hugging back.

"So. How are you and Kaitlyn?"

"Erm...Didn't go out so well dude."I mumbled.

"Why?"

"I didn't feel a spark anymore... And she broke up with me for being a bad boyfriend."

"You're not a bad boyfriend to be honest! You're so sweet! That girl's loss."Calum scoffed, giving the tree behind me a death glare.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with him again.

"I heard that! Don't question it. I know you think I'm sexy."Calum winked at me, causing a laugh to escape my mouth.

"Hah! Yeah. Maybe a little."Michael joked.

"I am!"He pouted more.

"This is useless."I mumbled and started walking away.

"We're not going to find him with that tone!"Calum called over to me. I turned to him.

"This could be really useless! What if we don't find him in time?!"I shouted.

"We will find that drummer in time!"Michael shouted back.

"Drummer you say?"I heard a different voice say.

I turned around and I saw it.

In his eyes.

His hazel eyes sparkled.

This is who we needed.

"S-Sorry. Here's my number if you are willing to join."I handed him my number and I ran off.

~~~~~~

This toook forever omg sorry.

THis is bad too

sorry.

im so bad at this.

kay bai ~K