Jump Scares cx

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. THANK YOU.

Luke

I sat at the park bench, thinking into space. It wasn't easy walking to the park alone, after that strange incounter from some weirdos.

Begin Flashback

Again, I was walking to the park, alone, when I bumped into someone. I expected Ashton to bump into me since we've bumped into each other a million times.

When I looked up, I saw Kaitlyn's older brother and I backed up a bit.

"Uh... 'Sup Andrew..."I responded to his smiling face when he locked eyes with me. But his smile didn't seem like a normal one. It felt like "I'm going to murder you for breaking my little sister's heart" smile.

"... oh 'Sup Luke."He smirked, cracking his knuckles, "I heard what happened with my little sister and you break up with here hmm?"

"Uh.... Sorry?"I answered, nervously and sprint for my life. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get away from him. Everyone would worry if I randomly disappeared.

I heard footsteps behind me and yelling. But I could only catch; "I'M... MURDER... YOUR..... ASS.... HEMMINGS." due to all my panting.

I hid behind a bush and softened my pants and heard Andrew's yells coming closer but fade away.

End Flashback

Then, suddenly, I hear a plop on my left and I jump 5 feet in the air. Not Literally.

I turned to the person and it appeared to be Calum.

"Jeez Cal! Don't do that!"I exclaimed. He just laughed in response and grinned.

"Sorry dude. I thought you went for ice cream and I got worried since you did come back yet."

"Is that all you want? Ice cream?"I laughed, pushing him away from me.

"Probably."he smiled sheepishly.

"Idiot...."

-~-~-~-

Ashton

........ I like sleeping......

"ASHTON WAKE UP."I heard Michael scream in my ear, causing me to jolt up and screamed like a....girl?

"PFFT. IT WORKED."Michael fell to the ground, laughing uncontrollably.

"YOU DICK."I slapped his leg and he whined.

"Admit it was funny!"

"No! I think you kinda damaged my ear drum thank you!"

"....No prob!"

-~-~-~-~

THERE. HERE'S YOUR UPDATE FOR ALL MY SOLDIERS WHO WANTED ANOTHER UPDATE.

THANKS FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS. IT'S FLATTERING. ANYWAYS.

I'M RUNNING OUT OF CHAPTER TITLES, SO COMMENT DOWN A TITLE AND IF IT'S REASONABLE FOR THIS BOOK.

I SHALL GIVE YOU THIS DEDICATION, AND YOUR TITLE, BUT MY IDEAS ARE INCLUDED SO BLAH BLAH.

THANKS FOR READING PART 7. MEANS A LOT YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY LIKING THIS BOOK.

WOW I'M SHOCKED.

I'LL SHUT UP NOW.

AND SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT. I'M BUSY AND DISTRACTED.

PEACE OUT PIGLET SOLDIERS!!