Sneaking Out AU ~ Smut ~

It was around 3 in the morning when Pidge, Hunk, and Keith walked into Lance's room. Lance laid on his bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"What do you guys want?" He asked them, sitting up and laying his phone down.

Keith leaned against the wall on the wall opposite of the door as Hunk and Pidge stood in front of it, "We were playing C. O. D. when Hunk said that he wanted some condoms," he said as he looked towards the big guy next to the door.

"What?" He complained, "I just want some condoms, is there anything wrong with that?" He slumped as Pidge rubbed his back.

"When he said that, Keith and I wanted condoms too," Pidge added.

Lance looked at them with a dead pan face, "And what do you want me to do about it?" He asked in the most monotone voice anyone had ever given.

"Your car is the only one that isn't in the view of the camera's dad has put up," Keith continued.

"You guys do know that he would probably let you go anyways if you just ask him," Lance argued, gesturing his hand in the direction of Shiro's room.

"We already thought about that, but we weren't sure if we should do it or not," Pidge asserted.

"Then go ask him," Lance told Pidge as he sighed. She nodded and left Lance's room while the other 3 conversed.

"Hey, Shiro," she began in a hushed tone.

"Mmm Yeah?" He asked, his voice groggy.

"Can we go get some tampons?" She choked out.

"No... We have them here," he murmured then rolled over. Pidge sighed and left the room, returning to Lance's bedroom.

"What'd he say?" Hunk asked, his voice hushed. Every one shushed him as he gave a scared face.

"Sorry. Heh heh. My bad."

"He said no," Pidge sulked. Everyone sighed then began to leave Lance.

"Are you guys being serious?" Lance chimed, "Look If you want some condoms then you're gonna get some."

"And how do you propose we do that?" Keith glared at him.

"We sneak out."

"Are you crazy?" They all asked in unison.

"No, I've done it before. It's not as hard as people make it sound," Lance said as he gave off his signature smirk.

"You snuck out?" Their voices combined again. Lance nodded and stood up.

"Get ready and come back in here a. s. a. p."

"No. This isn't going to work. Shiro is gonna find out, and our butts are going to be toast," Pidge disagreed.

"It's worth a shot," Keith shrugged, "What's the worst that can happen," he finished as Hunk nodded in agreement.

Pidged sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "You all can have all the fun you want, but I'm going to stay here. If you get in trouble I'm not going to help you get out of this, this time." They all nodded.

"Meet me back in here in 5," Lance began and scooted them out then started getting ready.

Time went by slowly as they were frantically pulling themselves together as quiet as possible to not wake Shiro. Hunk almost made a mistake by trying to put on his boot and jumping into the wall. When the two were ready, they creeped into Lance's room.

"Okay, we are ready," Keith whispered as Hunk closed the door. When he finally closed it, Lance crawled over his bed and over to his window. He unlatched the locks on the window and pushed out the screen that was behind it. When he did so he crawled out onto the A. C. unit that was right outside. Hunk and Keith were just standing there, dumbfounded.