Pretzels and Sex Offers ~ Smut ~

~IT TAKES A WHILE BUT THERE IS SMUT AT THE END!~

"Yo, hand me the aux cord."

Keith blinked over at Lance, furrowing a brow. "I'm driving," he murmured, "get it yourself."

Lance groaned, but reached down for the aux cord, plugging it to his phone. He took a few seconds to find what he wanted to listen too.

"I swear to God and all things holy if you start playing that Hamilton shi-," Keith was cut off by the beginning verse of 'Guns and Ships'. It took him a second, but he pulled over on the side of the road when he found a spot to.

"I bet you ten bucks you don't have bars to do Lafayette's part," Lance tempted Keith with a smirk. Keith was mentally smirking, he now had ten dollars to add to his savings because, even though he didn't like 'Hamilton' he found some of the songs pretty catchy. Time came and Keith gave a smirk which made Lance confused as hell.

'He's constantly confusing, confounding the British henchmen-

Everyone give it up for America's favorite fighting Frenchman!'

Keith stared at Lance the entire time as he was rapping the parts, adding in hand gestures, making the faces that fit, and acting like he was Lafayette. Lance's eyes widened as he watched Keith's every move. His jaw was metaphorically in his lap. Not even he could rap that part. Sure, he could do the rap in 'Aaron Burr, Sir?' if you would even consider that as a rap. But Keith, Keith rapped every single word perfectly. Even the one that were laced behind the ensemble. Then at the end Keith sang Washington's part, matching pitch the entire time. Once the song had ended, Keith was still staring at Lance, trying to catch his breath.

"That took a lot out of me." Keith breathed. Lance slowly turned back around and faced the windshield. His faced looked as though he had just seen ghost. Keith pulled the car out of park then began to drive back onto the highway

Lance looked down, taking a deep breath before looking back up at the side of Keith's face. "I want you to do it again."

Keith furrowed a brow and glanced at the passenger. "What?"

"I want you to do it again."

"But why?"

"Rap it while riding me."

Keith slowly looked at Lance, dead in the eyes for a split second. "What the fuck, Lance?"

"Just sayin'," Lance laughed at him then turned back towards the front of the car. Keith grunted and punched Lance's shoulder.

"Wow," Keith turned back, too, and continued to drive. He wouldn't usually be surprised at this, but he was because of the way it happened.

"Lance," Keith said as 'Aaron Burr, Sir' was playing in the background.

"What?"

"I'm hungry,"

"And what do you want me to do about it?" Lance asked as he turned the music down.

"I'm stopping at DQ," Keith stated blatantly.

"Okay then," Lance responded the turned the music back up. It took about ten minutes to get there.

"Are you hungry, Lance? I'm buying," Keith asked as he got out of the car then locked it after Lance got out.

"Nah, I'm good," Lance replied as he walked over to Keith. Keith nodded as they began to walk in, hand-in-hand.

"Never mind! I lied! I want that!" Lance basically yelled as Keith jumped about a mile away with the sudden scare.

"You want some pretzels?" Keith asked with a chuckle. Lance nodded. Keith sighed with a smile as they walked in. Keith ordered a chicken tender meal and got Lance his pretzel snack with the cheese dip and two small waters. They went towards the middle of the restaurant in a two-person booth as they waited for their food. When their number was called, Lance offered to get it.