College Party AU ~ Smut ~

Lance was having the time of his life. Under-age drinking. Hitting on all of the ladies. You know, the normal things he would do. As his friend, Keith, was his designated driver and he was about fed up with Lance's stupidity. Keith walked up behind Lance and grabbed his shirt collar. Which in turn made Lance spill his drink.

"Aw come on that, hic, was a good drink," He said as he turned around and put his arm of Keith's shoulder.

"We are going. You've had enough and if this party gets busted then we are not gettin' caught," Keith urged, pushing Lance out the door.

'But the, hic, party was just gettin' started," Lance slurred and burped.

"No. We are going back to our dorm room, and you are going to go to sleep," Keith argued are he helped Lance into the passenger seat. Lance whined as he got into the car and laid his head on the window. Keith got in and started to drive back to their dorm room. A few minutes passed then Lance bent over like he was going to throw up so Keith quickly rolled down the window.

"Not in my car," he yelled and kept driving. Just moments later, Lance was leaning over the door violently throwing up. Keith almost threw up with the sound and the smell because he had a weak stomach, not too weak, but it was still considered weak. It took about 10 minutes to get to the other side of the campus where the dorms were located due to all of the stop signs and speed limits.

"Okay, lets get you into the room so you can go to sleep," Keith sighed as he got Lance out of the car and helped him into the building, regretting the locations of their room. It was in the basement which was two floors beneath them, and there was no elevator. As they got to the stair well Keith stopped in front of Lance, squatting.

"Get on," Keith ordered as Lance slowly got on and laid his head down on Keith's shoulder. Keith was so happy that Lance was scrawny and light or else he would just have to let him sleep in the car. It took a while, but Keith set lance down and let him walk the rest of the way down the long hallway. Keith got there first, unlocked the door then pulled Lance in then onto his bed.

"Go to sleep, please," Keith asked and went to get some clothes because his reeked of the smell of Lance's vomit. As soon as he got to the closet a pair of hands snaked around his waist and a head leaning on his shoulder.

"Come to my bed," Lance's voice sounded demanding. Keith froze and slowly turned around, pushing him away.

"You're drunk. Yes, I like you, but hell no. You stink and you're acting irrationally," Keith got the rest of his clothes and went into his bathroom, making sure that it was locked. Lance was coherent for one part of that conversation. 'Keith likes me?' This thought ran wild through his head. Lance wanted more, and stumbled into his bathroom to brush his teeth. It took about ten minutes for Keith to finish his shower. He got dressed and put his normal headband on to keep his hair out of his face while it dries out. As soon as he left the bathroom he was looking down and was suddenly pushed against a wall, his hands over his head. His eyes were wide as he looked up at the angry, tall, tan boy that was standing in front of him.

"I said come to my bed," Lance's clenched his jaw which made him sound scary.

"But... But," Keith stuttered as he looked into Lance's eyes.

" No buts about it," he bent down slightly and began to kiss Keith. Keith was scared and confused, but he liked it and he didn't know why. 'If I do this and he doesn't actually like me then he is going to switch dorms. I don't want that to happen,' Keith thought. After a few seconds, those thoughts escaped his brain completely as he was picked up, wrapping his legs around Lance's hips. Now, he didn't care if Lance regretted it or not, he had been wanting this and if that means only once then it would have been worth it. The kiss continued as Keith's hands traveled up to Lance's hair. Their lips parted as Lance laid Keith on his bed. Lance removed his brown jacket and white shirt, afterwards pulling off Keith's jacket and shirt. Lance got on the bed and put his knee between Keith's legs, pushing against his growing member. Keith yelped as he was forcefully pulled to the edge of the bed, his pants coming off because Lance grabbed the hem of the pants and yanked them. Keith shivered as he was now completely exposed, erect member and everything. Lance pulled some lube out of his night-stand and put some on himself after he unzipped his pants, his pants weren't even fully down, just enough to do what he wanted to do. Keith's face was as red as a firetruck as Lance lifted his legs over his shoulders. Keith knew it was going to hurt so he prepared to take it, but that didn't happen. Lance had put the head of his cock in and was slowly pushing in.

"Tell me when I can go," Lance rasped when he was fully in. As said before, Keith was prepared for the pain and was surprised when Lance actually thought about some of his actions, although he was still drunk as fuck. Tears formed in in Keith's eyes as he bit his lip.

"Move, please~," Keith begged. Lance nodded then pulled out fully and rammed back in roughly. Keith was about to make noises, but Lance put his hand over Keith's mouth. After a few thrusts, Lance calmed down and started to go at a steady pace, not slow, but not fast. Both of Keith's hands had tight fistfuls of sheets as Lance still had his hand over Keith's mouth. That didn't last long because Lance had grabbed Keith's hips and started going faster, so, Keith had to keep himself from moaning. He had to think quickly and ended up holding Lance's pillow over his face, squeezing it like he was trying to pop it. Sometime later Lance had moved one of his hands to start jerking Keith off. This made Keith clench around Lance as he arched his back and came quickly. Lance chuckled in a hushed tone, but continued to stroke it. Keith threw the pillow and tried to move Lance's hand, having an overload of pleasure.

"I'm not... Stopping until... I finish," Lance said with a devilish smile in between thrusts.

"I c-can't... Too much," Keith whimpered in a whisper.

"You... Can... Take... It," Lance grunted. Keith quickly nodded and threw his own hand over his mouth. Lance picked up his pace, but he wouldn't finish. Keith loved this so much, a little too much. Eventually, Keith came for a second time, but this time Lance had thrusted and some of it landed on his face and in his hair. He didn't care at all. Soon enough Lance had finished and slowly pulled out. Keith one again turned pure red as Lance had leaned forward and started to lick off Keith's face.

"N-No don't," Keith pleaded as he weakly tried to push Lance away. He stopped and went up to stare Keith in the eyes. His stare was intense and Keith averted his eyes. This didn't make Lance happy as he grabbed the bottom of Keith's jaw.

"If you're going to be with me then don't look away from me." When Lance said this it scared Keith beyond belief.

"Y-You're drunk a-and you're gonna f-forget this in the morning," Keith cried as he gave Lance a small kiss and began to cry as he got up to take another shower. Lance sighed and grabbed Keith's wrist.

"I won't forget I promise," Lance assured. Keith glared at him and pulled his arm away roughly. It took a little less time for Keith to take this shower and walked out of the bathroom with his head down. He bumped into a large mass and fell before he was caught and pulled into a hug by Lance.

"Just let me go and go to sleep so you don't regret this in the morning," Keith urged as he pushed Lance away and laid down on his bed. Lance just laid on his bed staring at the ceiling as he was unable to fall asleep. Keith soon fell asleep with his wet hair going everywhere due to the loss of his headband. Lance had rolled over and stared at Keith's back when he heard a faint, quiet snore which made him smile. Soon enough, Lance had snuck over and crawled into the bed with Keith, becoming the big spoon. Keith didn't fight it as he unconsciously wrapped his arm around Lance's hand in his deep sleep. Lance laid there smiling and even liked the fact that his face was brushing against Keith's soft hair.

It was Friday and they didn't have class so they slept in a lot later. Keith sort of woke up and groaned due to his ass pain, but rolled over and cuddled up into Lance's chest. Lance unconsciously put his arms back around Keith. It took Keith a few minutes to register what was going on, but the moment he figured out what was taking place he shot awake and basically leaped against the wall. He screamed and threw his pillow at Lance.

"Lance! What are you doing?" Keith's loud voice woke up Lance. Lance rubbed his eyes and looked the raven haired in the eyes and smiled.

"I told you last night. I would remember," his sweet tone put a small smile on Keith's face.

"But you were drunk. It's impossible," Keith wavered.

"Not, for me," as soon as Lance finished he pulled Keith back down and wrapped his arms around Keith once more.

"But... Bu-" Keith was cut off by a pair of soft lips on his own.

"But nothing. Just hush and lay here with me until my head stops spinning," Lance kissed Keith's forehead as Keith nodded with a small laugh.