Author's Note

Hello everyone, and welcome to my postings! Before you begin reading, I would just like to say thank you so much for your time and interest.

The only rule that I have is to enjoy my stories :) Feedback, comments, criticism (keep it reasonable), and suggestions are all greatly appreciated!

About the Story:

"For The Truth" is something that I just started writing a day or two ago. It centers around an interesting concept that has been popping up in my head more frequently as I read more and more science fiction books: what are the effects of time travel on the present?

The novel Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card (author of Ender's Game... If you like sci-fi, go read it. It's awesome) gave me a lot of my inspiration for this.

"For The Truth" is not one of the two major novels that I'm writing, nor is it a finished work. My plan is for it to be a short story, but we'll see how well that works out.

Keeping this in mind, it means that there will be delays in updates as I become busier and busier. So please, bear with me, and I will try everything I can to keep the updates coming at a satisfying pace.

In closing, I would like to extend the generic "enjoy, vote, comment, follow, etc." spiel that we as Wattpad users have come to know and love.

Okay, maybe I stretched the "love" part a bit.