Prologue

London, 10:45 PM

"Why?" You thought to yourself. "Why have I had to live a life like this?" You mentally spoke to yourself as you roamed the crowded streets of Kings Row. You were ordered by Talon to take out Tracer, which was part one of there so called "master plan" on taking down Overwatch, but you weren't having any of it. You knew that Talon was bad and that Overwatch was good, but you couldn't escape Talon. 

As you walked the street you saw Tracer exiting a building. You weren't going to kill her, you were going to help her instead. You quickly picked up your speed until you were walking right next to her. "Tracer?" You said while still looking straight ahead. "Uhh yea, who are you?" Tracer said, completely oblivious to the current situation. "I'll tell you later but you need to follow me." You spoke. 

"Why should I?" Tracer said, slightly aggravated by your random request. "Because if you don't both me and you will be killed." You asserted seriously. "What?" Tracer answered confusingly.

While walking next to her you saw two Talon soldiers walking down the street towards you. You pulled Tracer into and alleyway. "What are you doing?!" Tracer said pushing you off of her. The two Talon soldiers walked into the alleyway. "Whats going on he-" Before one of the soldiers could finish their sentence you shot both of them in the head with your silenced pistol.

"We need to find somewhere safe right now." You said with a tone of urgency. 

(A/N: Well everyone this is a start of a new journey! I really hope you guys enjoy this new book! New part will be out very, very soon!!)