Chapter 15

".....Her workshop should just be down here." Lucio said as he looked down at the map displayed on his phone.

It was you, Lena, Lucio and Hana and the plan was to offer Efi Oladele to join Overwatch, or at least be able to supply them with tools, weapons and even Orisa, the bot she created.

"Looks like we're here." Lucio announced as everyone stopped in their tracks as they looked up at the building before them. It looked like an old factory that was abandoned of all inhabitants.

Winston had previously got in reach with Efi and her parents before hand. So she knew that you were coming.

Lena walked up to the door before giving it a few quick knocks.

Instantly the door opened and Efi stood in the way.

"Tracer?! Your my favourite Overwatch member!" Efi marveled as one of her idols stood before her.

"Awww thanks luv!" Lena thanked before giving the kid a hug.

"And your Lucio! I love your music!"

"Right on kiddo!" Lucio laughed before giving Efi a fist bump.

"Hana Song! I love watching your live streams!" Efi was astonished by the celebritys that stood before her.

"Thanks! I'll be sure to give you a shout out on my next stream." Hana said.

You watched everyone in slight jealousy, you wished that you were just as popular, but you let the thought go.

"And your....?"

"I'm a new member of Overwatch." You said in slight embarrassment.

"Well nice to meet you!" Efi said before extending her hand out.

You shook her hand lightly. "Nice to meet you too." You replied.

Inside was full of creations and other technology. Efi was quite the worker.

"Orisa! We have some visitors!" Efi called!

Suddenly a four legged robot with horns galloped into the workshop.

"Greetings, I am Orisa!" The female robot voice spoke. 

You watched in astonishment. How could such a young girl make such a creation?

"Wow, that's amazing!" Lena said in amazement.

Orisa turned to Lena. "Why thank you!"

"So we were wondering if you would like to join Overwatch, or at least supply us with some of your creations?" You offered.

Efi contemplated the offer, she was a huge fan of Overwatch and it was her dream to become a member but she was still young and it was dangerous for her to come along.

"Unfortunately my parents will not let me travel along with you guys, but they know about the horrors of Talon and even with the Petras act in place they will let me provide you and the rest of Overwatch with weapons and other things to help!"

"Im glad that you can provide us." You thanked.

"Tell your parents we say thank you!" Lucio said.

"One more thing....." You began.

"Yes?"

"You think we could bring Orisa with us?

Efi turned to Orisa with a concerned look.

"I believe my capabilities on the battlefield will make me an asset to Overwatch. I have faith in my abilities" Orisa said with a confident tone.

"What Orisa said!" Lena stated in her usual cute and cheery voice.

Efi sighed. "I suppose she is ready, go along with them Orisa. They need you more then I do."

"We'll keep her safe, don't worry." Hana said

...................

As the five of you left including Orisa, Efi waved goodbye from her door as she watched everyone walk away.

You all waved back before continuing onwards. On the way back to the dropship you became swarmed by people asking for autographs, pictures. Of course they were not asking you, they were asking Lena, Hana and Lucio. Even Orisa was already getting attention.

Screams from the fans became stronger and the crown became larger until the whole street was blocked by the fans.

The jealousy slowly made its way into your mind, you felt slightly irritated by the attention that everyone else was getting.

You pushed and shoved your way out of the large group of people until you were free. You looked back to see nothing but the backs of the fans.

You began to walk back to the dropship by yourself. Step by step you felt the feeling of envy crawl into the depths of your mind. You shook the feeling off and kept walking.

"Wait up luv!"

You felt Lena grab your shoulder. You turned around towards her. Behind Lena the big group of fans still crowded Hana, Lucio and Orisa.

"Why aren't you with your fans?" You asked with slight resentment in your tone.

"Luv I don't need any fans, I have you!"Lena cheered before pulling you in for a barrage of kisses all over your cheeks and lips, leaving behind a few lipstick marks. She knew that something was wrong when you walked away from the big group of fans.

A few people from the crowd watched in complete envy as Lena ended her storm of smooches.

You felt the feeling of jealousy fade away as Lena interlocked her hand with yours.

"Lets head back to the ship luv. They'll catch up soon enough." Lena said.

You smiled as you and Lena began strolling away. Lena rested her head against your arm as the two of you enjoyed a peaceful walk back together.

(A/N: wow, this took me forever to finish. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this. I feel like I could have done a lot better on this chapter. I thank you all for your support!"