Chapter 2

London, 9:04 AM

You were awoken by an amazing smell. You sat up in the couch and you stretched your arms out, making you groan. "Good morning love!" Lena gladly said with a smile. "Good morning..." you said, tired. You got up off the couch and stumbled over to Lena to see she was cooking bacon. You watched it sizzle in the pan. You heard your stomach growl in hunger. 

Lena giggled. "Hungry love?" Lena asked in a frisky tone. You laughed back. "Starving." You added.

You and Lena sat on the couch, you took your first bite of the bacon. "Wow Lena, this is amazing! The bacon we had back at Talon was awful." Lena laughed. "My mom use to make bacon all the time, Im glad you like it." Whenever Lena giggled or laughed you thought it was just the most adorable thing.

 "But for real, this is one of the best things I've ever eaten." You complimented Lena. "It's not that good Y/N." Lena replied playfully. "No seriously! Talon meals are the worst!" You said, making both you and Lena laugh

While you and Lena ate breakfast you asked her about the glowing contraption that was strapped to her chest. She said it was called a Chronal Accelerator. It kept her from disappearing in and out of the time stream due to something called Chronal Disassociation. Lena then went into detail about her whole flight with the Slipstream during her early Overwatch days as a pilot. You thought the story was quite sad.

"Wow, Im sorry to hear that Lena." You said, showing compassion. "I've gotten over it, also my Chronal Accelerator lets me control my own time, letting me speed it up or slow it down." Lena added, lighting up the mood. 

As you and Lena finished breakfast it became quiet, Lena was the one to break the silence. 

"Hey Y/N?" "Yea Lena?" "I have a quite serious question to ask you love...." Lena said.

Your heart began to beat faster. "I've seen you in action and You probably could tell me a lot of really, top secret stuff about Talon. Right?" Lena asked politely. "Uhhh, Yea I could. What are you trying to get at?" You asked with a laugh. 

"Well love, I want you to join Overwatch."

You let those words sink in. You couldn't believe one of Overwatch's top agents just asked you to join them, even though you worked for Talon!

"Really?" You said back in disbelief. "Yea Y/N! You would make a great addition! And I have a lot of trust in you, after everything you told me and everything I told you." Lena encouraged that you should join.

"As long as we stop Talon, Im down." You said to Lena with a smile.

"YAY!" Lena yelled as she jumped into the air, pumping a fist in happiness. You laughed at Lena's excitement.

"Well love, Lets head to HQ." Lena said with a giggle as she ran off into her bedroom "Im just going to call a pickup love!" Lena yelled from her bedroom.

At this moment you finally felt like you've done something right, which will possibly lead to something bigger, something better.