Chapter 4

"So, wheres everybody else Winston?" Lena asked. "They'll be here soon. I'll be sure to introduce them all to you Y/N." Winston said, shooting you a smile. "So, what now?" You said.

 "I should probably set you both up with your individual rooms, as you'll be staying here for quite a while." Winston added. "Oh!" Lena exclaimed before blinking over to Winston and whispering something into his ear. You weren't quite sure what Lena was saying but it had to be pretty important. 

Overwatch HQ, 5:21 PM

After a quick tour of the HQ you were finally taken to where the bedrooms were located. It was a straight corridor with doors leading to different bedrooms on each side of the hallway. You and Lena both followed Winston to the end of the hallway. "Here's your room Y/N, you and Lena will have to share a room if that's alright?" Winston informed you. You were actually glad that you had to share with Lena, for some reason you really liked her. Was it her looks? Her charm? Maybe it was all of it. One thing you did know was that she made everything feel alright.

"Oh, that's completely fine!" You said, joyously. Winston opened the door for you and Lena. "I'll leave you guys for now." Winston said before closing the door to your room. The room consisted of a small kitchen, living room and another door that led to a room with a closet, a couple drawers and of course, a bed that was the perfect size for two people.

"Wow this place is great, don't ya think love?" Lena said, looking over to you with a big grin. "Yea, its fairly nice." You said, ending your sentence with a chuckle. You and Lena both began to unpack your clothes, and other items you brought. 

"Hey Lena?" 

"Yea Y/N?" Lena answered.

"How and when should we tell everyone about me and Talon?" You questioned.

"Well Y/N, I could tell Winston now so he'll know first, and after all Winston runs thing around here."

"Thanks Lena. To be honest, your probably the first person I've ever met that I could trust." You confessed.

Lena remembered what you told her, about having no one in your life.

"That means a lot to me love, thanks Y/N." Lena replied.

You took a seat on the bed and Lena joined you. "Sooooo if you want Lena I can take the couch in the living room when we sleep?" You weren't sure if Lena would've liked the couch anymore than you, but you were good-hearted so you decided to take it. 

Lena sighed while she sat next to you on the bed, cross-legged.

"Y/N, remember when I was whispering into Winston's ear?"

"Yea, why?"

"Well love, I told him that I wanted to share a room with you...."

You felt your heart drop to your stomach. Could this be real? You looked at Lena and she looked back at you. Her eyes, hair, lips, body. She was perfect. Including her cheery British accent and constant up-lifting spirit. You couldn't resist her.

Lena's POV:

After what I said I glanced over at Y/N, but I could help but stare at his/her perfect features. He/she was perfect. I didn't care if he/she worked for Talon. My love for him/her was irresistible.

3rd Person POV:

After a good 5 seconds of looking at each other, recognizing the amazing looks the other person had. You and Lena leaned in for a kiss. 

"Ahem..." 

Just as your lips made contact with Lena's, you both looked up to see the giant gorilla-scientist standing there with a slight grin on his face. You and Lena both quickly separated from each other, Lena with a huge splash of blush across her face.

"Sorry if Im interrupting something, but the rest of Overwatch is here."