Chapter 1

London, 11:23 PM

You were now at Tracer's apartment. You thought it would be a lot bigger but to your surprise it was small, and the place was also a little bit of a mess. "So who are you love?" Tracer asked while both of you sat down on her couch. You sighed "Im a Talon assassin, I was ordered to kill you but I've had enough of Talon's ways.  You said, looking down at your feet. 

Tracer's POV:

I couldn't believe what he/she told me. I was in complete shock. I've never heard of a rogue Talon assassin. But I knew that he/she was a good person, I mean he/she even saved my life! I had to help him/her escape from Talon.

3rd Person POV:

Tracer didn't respond. "I know what your thinking, I should just leave now." You said, getting up from the couch and walking to the door. "Wait!" Tracer exclaimed as she grabbed your shoulder and turned you around so you were facing her.

  At this moment you truly recognized how beautiful she was. Her short, spiky hair, her hazel eyes. Even the small freckles that spread across her face. Everything about her was perfect, and the same thing with her cheery personality and her adorable British accent.

"I want to help you, love..." Tracer said reassuringly. "I can tell your a good person, and I want to know a little more about you." Tracer added with a smile on her face. "Anywhere is better than Talon, so what do you want to know?" You replied, returning a smile. 

You and Tracer sat back down on the couch. "Sorry love, I didn't quite catch your name." Tracer said with a giggle. "Y/N, and your name is?" "Lena, Lena Oxton!" she said with excitement. You laughed at Lena's enthusiasm. 

"So Y/N, tell me a little bit about yourself." Lena said happily. "Well there's not much to talk about, I was kidnapped by Talon as a child and they trained me all my life to become who I am today." You explained, showing slight sadness in your tone. Lena grabbed your hand, comforting you. You looked at Lena's hand, her touch was soft like silk. 

Lena noticed you looking down at her hand that was intertwined with yours. "Sorry love." Lena said pulling her hand away while blushing. "No no, it's fine. It's just that I've never felt this much affection from anyone in my whole life." You said, reassuringly.  "Well Y/N, If you can trust me, then I can trust you." Lena said, making her already one of the closest people to you as in Talon you really just hated everyone there. "How about you stay here for the night?" Lena asked. 

"Yea, sure." You said in response.

London, 12:21 PM

You laid on the couch with a blanket covering your body. You stared at the ceiling wondering about what might happen since Talon is already most likely searching the city for you, you also thought about how Lena truly felt for you. It was odd how she's already grown such a liking for you, but you also liked her, a lot.