Chapter 8

Your life has never been better, You came from working in a terrorist organization to working against them with some of the most elite and well known soldiers in the world. Its been a couple months since you turned against Talon and the night you met Lena 'Tracer' Oxton. These past months have consisted of small missions here and there, and spending time with your new friends but spending most time with your lover, Lena.

9:32 AM, Overwatch HQ 

You woke up feeling the weight of Lena's entire body on top of you. You blinked a few times before opening your eyes. Once your eyes adjusted to the daylight, You saw that Lena was basically laying on top of you with her arms wrapped around your body and her head snuggling into your neck. Lena softly and quietly snored, making you smile just from how cute it was.

You felt the need to get out of bed and start your day but at the same time you wanted to stay in bed and keep Lena in your embrace. While lost in your thoughts you saw Lena slowly open her eyes. "Mornin' luv..." Lena said in a sleepy tone. "Good morning sleepy head." You replied with a smile. 

"Ughhhh.... What time is it love?" Lena groaned while she rubbed her eyes. 

You looked over at the alarm clock that sat on the nightstand next to the bed

You sat up in the bed with Lena still on top of you, at this point she was basically straddling you.

"9:32" You said

"Jeez love, its this early and Im already on top of you" Lena laughed, obviously talking about the way she was mounted on you.

You and Lena both got out of bed and began making breakfast. Once the pancakes were finished, both of you took a seat on the couch together and began to eat.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yes Lena?"

"Whats sorta.... Your life story? I know that were in love, But I feel like I still don't know to much about your past...."

"Well Lena, its really boring. I doubt you actually want to hear it.

"Noooo luv! I do!" Lena begged.

You sighed "Its one of the things Im not proud of either...." You said while looking down at your feet.

Lena put a hand on your cheek and brought your head up so you were looking at her.

"Y/N, I don't care about the past. Your the only man/woman that I love."

Lena's words really made you think about your life, you've never experienced such feelings for anyone ever. 

"Well" You began. "I never knew my parents because I was kidnapped as a child by Talon." You said.

Lena sat there interested, yet sorry for your past. 

"I remember at around the age of 10, they began genetically engineering me. They changed everything about my physical form. Hell, half of me is cybernetic."

"Really love! That's sooo cool! Besides the whole Talon part of it." Lena exclaimed, but then lowered her voice.

"Yea other than that its just a lot of missions. I don't have any funny stories or anything. I never got to experience things like that " You said, ending your story. 

You spoke with a not so happy tone while telling your short life story. Lena noticed that it saddened you and she put her head on your shoulder and intertwined her legs with yours.  

"Hey Lena?"

"Yes luv?" 

"I use to think that I was.... That I was just emotionless, like that all I did was kill." You spoke.

"Why's that luv?" Lena asked with a frown.

"Just the way I grew up I guess."

Lena turned her head towards you.

"Luv, your the most caring and lovely person I've ever met. I've never felt better in my life until I met you Y/N." Lena said softly. 

You gave a warmhearted smile to Lena "Thanks Lena...." 

Lena put a hand on your cheek. "Thanks for what luv? I should be the one thanking you Y/N." Lena said with a smile.

"Well Lena, if it wasn't for me meeting you I would still be out there killing innocent people but you showed me something that I've never felt before."

"And whats that Y/N?" 

"Love...." 

You and Lena glared at each other for a second until fully entering a warm, affectionate kiss. Lena's soft lips felt luxurious, yet comforting and pleasuring. The kiss may have only lasted a few seconds, but to both of you it felt like an eternity of bliss.

Once separated, Lena pulled you into a tight hug.

"Hey Y/N?' Lena said in the middle of the hug.

"Yes Lena?" 

"Hold me.... Hold me and never let go." Lena whispered into your ear while snuggling her head into your shoulder.

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter seems a little uneventful, I didn't have much in mind so I made more of a warmhearted, fluff chapter. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoyed!)