The Guild

(Lucy's POV)

I woke up to a familiar pair of arms around my stomach. Again. I blushed as I tried to separate from him but it was no use. Every time I tried to wiggle free he would tightened his grip on me and pull me closer to him.

"N-Natsu?"

He groaned. "Luce"

I pushed myself away from him. Or at least tried to. "N-Natsu? I need to get up now"

How am I going to get out of this one.......

He growled. "No. My Luce"

I blushed. "I-I  need to go see Levy-chan, Natsu"

He growled again. "No!"

I puffed out my cheeks and pouted. "Please~?"

He smirked and whispered in my ear. "Only if you call me sexy"

My face turned red in an instant.

"H-Huh?!" I screamed.

He laughed. "You heard me. We can go to the guild if you call me sexy"

I stayed sighlent, not knowing what to say or do.

He laughed and whispered. "I love it when you blush, Luce"

Calling him 'sexy' wouldn't mean anything right? I mean it's Natsu we're talking about, and if it did it's not like anyone's going to know about this.

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

I took a deep breath. "I only have to say this once?"

He grinned. "Oh by all means, call me sexy all you want" as he hugged me tighter, putting my face in his chest.

I could feel my face burning. "U-um...."

"Yes?" He said.

I took a deep breath. "Can we go to the guild, sexy?"

He hugged me tighter. "Well of course we can my sexy Luce"

My blush got worse as he released me from his warm arms, instantly missing his warmth.

(Sting's POV)

For some reason I find myself Infront of Fairy Tail and walk in.

No one seemed to noticed me so I went over to the bar.

A white haired girl walked over to me and ask. "What can I get you today?"

I sighed. "I need to find a blonde girl who's apart out of your guild"

She gave me a confused look. "Blonde girl?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, the celestial mage"

She shook her head and smiled. "Sorry but she isn't here. Maybe you should try again another time" she mumbled something else under her breath but it was too quiet for me to hear.

I got up and left the guild, sulking.

I will find you, Lucy

(Lucy's POV)

"Hey Gorgeous!" Some random guy said.

Before I could respond Natsu wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Back. Off!" He growled.

The guy smirked. "Or what, tuff guy?"

Natsu pulled me behind him and looked him dead in the eyes. "Go near MY Luce again and I'll kill you!"