Finding them

(Lucy's POV)

I banged against the cell bars. "Why are we here?!"

Sting smirked. "Have you heard of Dragon season?"

We all nodded our heads. "But we're not your mates, and why is there two of you but three of us?" Levy asked.

Sting clutched his fists but didn't lose his smile. "Those idiot dragon slayers wouldn't know the difference between a Apple and a rock. Lucy here is my mate but Rouge can't decide between you two" he said while pointing to Mira and Levy.

Mira hit the cell bars. "What do you mean he can't decide?! There wouldn't be any confusion if one of us were his mate!!"

"We'll see about that" Sting said before leaving with Rouge.

"Wait!" I yelled. "Where are we?!"

Sting smirked. "A cabin. But you can call it your new home."

Our new home?! I reached for my keys but they weren't there. Great Aquarius is going to kill me. -_-

"Mira, Levy. They took my keys, can you guys break us out?"

They both shook their heads. "The cell they put us in are magic resistant. The only way to escape is to trick them or to break out by force"

I sighed. "We're going to be here for awhile aren't we?"

(Natsu's POV)

I kicked open the guild's door and yelled. "Where's your bitch of a master!?" A few growled at me while others looked away.

A weird guy in a feathered hat spoke up. "Our Master and Rouge disappeared awhile ago. We haven't seen them since. We figured with Dragon Mating Season and all they're with their mates. Or trying to find their mates"

Gajeel growled from behind me. "They took our mates. Do you have any idea of where they might be?"

He shook his head and dramatically through himself to the nearest table, fake crying. "I have no idea. Maybe you guys should try the forest" at this point a bar maid was rubbing his back and saying "there, there" over and over again.

Damn these people are weird.

I sniffed the air. Nothing. "Can you guys smell your mates?" They both shook their heads.

"They most likely masked their scents with something" Laxus explained. "I do smell Erza's and Gray's scent though, maybe they could help us"

I crossed my arms. "Tch. Fat chance."

Pikachu sighed. "They best chance of getting our mates back to with their help"

I kicked the ground. "but they'll just take them away from us again and lock us up"

Gajeel smirked. "Who said that we're just going to hand them over? After they help us find the girls and defeat Sting and Rouge we take our mates and make a run for it"

I grinned. "I'm all fired up now!"

(Master's POV)

"Master?!" Romeo yelled. Wendy was if course by his side and Juvia was behind them.

"The dragon slayers escaped didn't they?" They nodded their heads. Leave it to those brats to cause such a problem. "Romeo, Wendy, Juvia. You three are to go help Erza and Gray find the girls. Once found bring them back to the guild." The nodded their heads and left the guild.

Those brats really know how to be a pain in my ass.

(Natsu's POV)

"They're close" Gajeel mumbled.

I crossed my arms."Are you sure that we need their help? They probably won't even help us, knowing Elsa"

Pikachu nodded his head. "Don't you know the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'?"

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

He sighed. "It means Sting and Rouge's enemy ,aka Erza and Gray, might help us find the girls"

"Oh..." I grinned. "I get it!" Gajeel and Laxus both sighed and shook their heads. "Well, what are we waiting for?! I'm all fired up now!" I ran ahead till I slammed into someone. I waved. "Hey Popsicle!"

################################please remember to vote.
It's my birthday so I hope everyone of you guys are having a wonderful day.💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙