The Note

(Lucy's POV)

All the way home Natsu had his arm around my waist and growled at anyone who would come near me or even look at me.

As soon as we walked I noticed a note left on my kitchen table.

I opened the letter and read.....

Dear my beloved Lucy,

I stopped by at your guild today so tell you something, but you weren't there so I'm writing to you. I really do hope to see you soon.

                                                 ---- Sting

WHAT?!

Sting?!

Why would he write a letter to me of all people?!

And what does he need to tell me?

"What you got there Luce?" He asked while looking over my shoulder. I crumpled the letter in a ball.

"Nothing!" I yelled before throwing it in the trash. The last thing I need is Natsu getting overly protective again.

Natsu stared at me for a few minutes before getting the note from the trash.
"Natsu?! What are you doing?!"

He fished out the note and started to read. Once he was done he burned the note to ashes before looking back at me.

This isn't going to be good.

He clenched his fists and growled. "Why does Sting want to talk to you?"

I played with my hands to calm my nerves. "I-I don't know? He said he wanted to tell me something"

He gritted his teeth. "Yes, but why? What does he want with you?"

I shrugged, not meeting his eyes. "I don't know"

(Natsu's POV)

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!

If he thinks he can just walk on over here and take my mate from me, he's got another thing coming!

Damn that Sting!

I swear I'm going to kill him if he so much as talks to my Luce!

I looked at my Luce to see her staring at the floor.

I sighed. Feeling guilty and pulled her into a hug.

She smells like vanilla and strawberry.

"I'm sorry Luce"

She smiled in my chest. "It's okay"

I sighed. "Just promise me that you won't go near him if I'm not there"

"I promise"

I sighed in relief and kissed her head. "Let's go to bed"

Her face blushed as she nodded her head. "Y-yeah"

(Next day)

(LUCY'S POV)

I woke up to Natsu's arm firmly around my waist and I immediately blushed.

I tried to get up but got immediately pulled back to Natsu's embrace. Facing his chest.

I blushed. "N-Natsu?"

He moaned as my blush got worst. "Mmmmmm~ Luce"

Is he dreaming about me?

He smirked and tightened our embrace. My face turned to a shade of red.

If he's dreaming of me then why is he smirking?!

I poked his cheek. "N-Natsu?"

He opened his eyes, still smirking. "Morning Luce~"

I mumbled into his chest. "N-Natsu, we need to get up"

He groaned. "Why can't we stay like this for a bit longer Luce?"

My blush got worse, unable to deny I nodded my head and closed my eyes. "Only for a couple more minutes"

He rested his head on my head and hummed. "Thanks Luce"

Sorry for not updating in awhile. I usually write a bunch of chapters so i don't have to worry about updating on time rather than write a chapter on the day I have to update. I'm planning to update every Sunday or Monday.