Miraxus

(Mira's POV)

I was peacefully cleaning a class when a certain someone wrapped his arm around my waist. He whispered "Hey Mira" as I immediately blushed.

"Laxus?" I asked.

What is he doing?! Why is he acting this way?!

He kissed my neck and whispered. "Yes mi amor?" I blushed madly.

I panicked and yelled."I-I need to go home!" I ran and ran till I was home.

What the hell was that?!

(Next day)

I was at the guild, cleaning a glass when Natsu and Lucy walked in. Natsu had his arm wrapped around her waist. I was trying so hard to yell and jump up and down. "Hey Lucy"

"H-hey Mira" Lucy stuttered.

I smiled. "So when did you guys start dating?"

Lucy immediately blushed red. "W-we aren't dating!"

Natsu chuckled and mumbled. "Not yet that is" Lucy blushed more and called him an idiot. Natsu playfully pouted and put her on his lap.

I chuckled. "I'll just give you two love birds some alone time" Lucy blushed a bright red as Natsu chuckled and hugged Lucy.

Nalu will be canon.

"Hey! Mira!" Levy yelled. "I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's a thing called Dragon Mating Season coming up. It's when dragons find their mate. I think it may effect the dragon slayers too" Levy explained.

I smiled. "So that means Nalu and GaLe will happen right?" Levy blushed and nodded her head.

"Actually. Gale has already Happened" she mumbled. My eyes widened. I opened my mouth to scream about Gale but Levy put her hand over my mouth. "Please Mira. I need to keep this on the down low for now"

"Why?" I asked.

"Other people might catch on and might get in the dragon slayers way" Levy explained. "If that happens people might get hurt" I nodded my head.

I smiled. "Your secret is safe with me" she nodded her head and thank me.

"Hey Shrimp!" Gajeel yelled. Levy immediately blushed as Gajeel wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

I waved. "Bye you two" Gajeel grinned as he carried her bridal style and walked out of the guild. Levy was bright red as she yelled at him to put her down. I laughed at their actions.
Now if only Nalu would become canon......

I heard a voice behind me say. "Hey Mira" I turned around to see Laxus?!

"H-Hey Laxus. What can I do for you?" I asked.

He smirked. "I'll tell you later. But for now can I get a slice of cake?" I nodded my head and carried on with my work.

"Hey Mira~" some random guy said.

I smiled. "What can I do for you?"

He grinned. "How about me and you have dinner at my place tonight?"

Before I could say anything Laxus wrapped his arm around my waist and growled at the man. "Back off asshole. She's mine" I blushed red. The man immediately ran out of the guild within seconds.

"W-what did you do that for?" I asked.

He grinned and rested his chin on my head. "Because you're my mate" I blushed a bright red.

"I-I'm going home now!" I tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't budge. "Laxus?"

He grinned. "I guess I'm going to have to walk you home." He smirked and mumbled. "Maybe you could spend the night at my house for some fun" I panicked and changed into Satan Soul form and flew all the way home.

What the hell was that?!

_______________________________________
I'm going to try updating every Friday