trapped

(Lucy's POV)

(Skip to 1:06 for music)

When I came to I was in someone's bed. I looked around and found myself in a cell. I went to the front of my cell. "Levy!? Mira?!" I yelled. Please be alright, please be alive.

"Lu-chan?!" Levy yelled. She was in the cells Infront of me. I sighed in relief.

"Lucy? Levy? What are we doing here?" Mira asked. She was in the cell next to mine.

I shrugged my shoulders. "The last thing I remember is us being attacked by a flash of white and black"

The door suddenly bursted open to reveal Sting and Rouge. Sting smiled as he walked over to me and said. "Hello my beloved mate"

Mate?!

(Master's POV)

Erza and Gray busted through the guild covered in bruises and other injuries. "Master!!"

"What is it? Where are the girls?" Don't tell me they lost them....

They lowered their heads. "They were taken by Sting and Rouge" so the boys were telling the truth. But how is that even possible.

"Go get healed by Wendy then go find the girls. Wendy, Romeo and Juvia. You three will guard the dragon slayers and make sure they don't find out about this." They all nodded their heads and did what they were ordered to do. It'll be caouse if the boys find out.

(Natsu's POV)

I've had this bad feeling in my stomach for hours. I think i ate something spoiled or rotten. It doesn't help that every instinct in my body is telling me to brake out of these chains and find my Luce. I miss her so much. I miss the smell of her hair. The way she pouts when she gets annoyed. Her laugh. Her smile. Her warmth. Luce.....

The door opened to reveal Wendy, Romeo and Juvia. Interrupting my thoughts. Why is Juvia here? "Why is Juvia here? Do you guys really think we're that dangerous?" I asked.

"She's probably here because something happened and they want us under control" Pikachu said. My eyes widened.

Luce.

"What happened? Is Lucy hurt? What's wrong? Who hurt my mate?!" I yelled. Anger built in my gut.

Juvia looked to the floor. "Juvia just wanted to help Wendy and Romeo"

Gajeel growled. "Then why do you look guilty?"

Juvia kept her gaze to the floor. "Juvia doesn't like to see her friends locked up like this. Even if it's for your own protection"

Gajeel was about to say something else before Romeo cut in. "Enough. Juvia is just trying to help out" we all muttered an apology. Well everyone except for Laxus.

"I know you're hiding something Juvia! Just tell us!" He yelled.

Juvia closed her eyes and clinched her fists. "Juvia doesn't know what you're talking about"

Laxus banged against the cell bars. "Tell us!"

Juvia jumped and yelled. "The girls are gone!" She quickly covered her mouth.

I growled. "What do you mean the girl's are gone?! Where's Luce?! What happened to her?!"

Wendy sighed. "The girl's were taken by Sting and Rouge. Erza and Gray are trying to find them. We're here to make sure you guys won't brake out and try to get to them"

I broke through the chains. "I'm going to get my mate!" I yelled. "Fire Dragon Roar!!"with that spell  I melted a hole in the cell bars and knocked Wendy, Romeo and Juvia unconscious. The others did the same. Together we ran out of the guild and kept running for a couple minutes. We stopped once we got to the woods.

"Can you guys smell your mates?" Laxus asked. I gave him a puzzled look. Laxus sighed. "Sniff the air. You should be able to sniff out your mate's scent" I sniff the air and immediately smelled strawberry and vanilla. Luce.

I grinned at the guys before racing off. "I'm going after my mate!" I heard the guys laugh before following my lead.

I'm coming for you Luce.