Found You

(Lucy's POV)

We set up camp hours ago and I haven't been able to fall asleep. Wendy and them are already fast asleep. I can't fall asleep without thinking about Natsu. "Is anyone up?" I whispered.

Levy and Mira whispered back. "Aye"

I sighed. "Do you guys wanna take a walk or something?" They all nodded.

(Third person POV)

Lucy and the others decided to walk around the forest in hopes of falling asleep. Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus continue to track down the girls from their scent. They ran threw the forest determined to find their mates. Too deep in thought about his mate Natsu ran into Lucy and fell on top of her. Not that he regrets it at all. Lucy swung her arms repeatedly punching Natsu's chest over and over again. For she did not know it was Natsu who was on top of her. Natsu was confused at first than he smirked. He slowly lowered himself till they were an inch apart than he called her name. Lucy's eyes immediately widened in shock. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist. Gajeel, Levy, Mira and Laxus felt like they were intruding on their moment so they left to go somewhere private (hint. Hint. Wink,wink).

(Natsu's POV)

"I missed you Natsu" Lucy whimpered. I smiled and kissed her neck. "I missed you too, Luce" now how do I ask her to become my mate? If I ask her straight up she might freak out and hit me for being so blunt.

"Natsu?" She pulled away from my grasp to look at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"Yes?" I smiled.

She started blushing and averted eye contact with me. "C-can I.... Are you....."

I kissed her head. "I'll do whatever you ask but you have to tell me first"

She nodded her head. "Are you going to mark me as your mate?"

My eyes widened. I stared at her while she blushed red. "Do you want me to mark you? I won't if you don't want to" even if she doesn't want me to mark her I'll make sure no one else touches her. Lucy nodded her head. I smiled and kissed her right on those precious lips of hers. "Thank you Luce. Where do you want the mark to be?" She pointed to her neck. I smiled and kissed her neck. "This might hurt a bit"

(Third person POV)

The next day the Dragon slayers and their mates entered the guild like nothing happened. Lucy had a flame mark on her neck, Mira had a lightning mark on her cheek and Levy had a screw on her belly. Happy immediatelydiately flew towards Natsu and Lucy and hugged them, whitch later turns into crying. The other guild members were confused on rather or not the Dragon slayers still need to be locked up. That thought was quickly dismissed when the Master yelled. "Let's celebrate with drinks in honour of the newly Weds!" Everyone cheered and lifted up their glasses. It seemed like everyone forgot about the events that occurred in the past few days. What else to expect of the Fairy Tail guild... A few years later the couple would have their own children and those children would have their own adventures but that is a story for another time.

T

he end

______________________________________________________________________________
I hope all of you enjoyed this story it was fun making this. I wish all of you a wonderful day.