Master

(Lucy's POV)

I woke up in the exact same position as I did yesterday. Natsu's arm around my waist pulling me close to his chest. Once again I tried to get up and once again he just pulled me closer to his chest. I just gave up after a few minutes and fell back asleep. I woke up again and found beautiful onyx eyes looking at me. I immediately blushed and smiled. "H-Hey Natsu"

He blushed a bit and smiled back. "Morning Luce" he pulled me into his chest.

I felt my face heat up. "Natsu. We really need to get to the guild"

He whined. "Come on Luce~ I just want to lay in bed all day"

I laughed. "Come on Natsu. I'm going to get changed now"

He whispered in my ear. "You know I can help you with that"

I blushed. "You pervert!" And ran into the bathroom. Once I got out Natsu carried me bridal style and dash for the guild.

"Why are you running?! Why are you carrying me?!" I yelled.

Natsu smirked. "I'm just practicing for later in the future" I immediately blushed and hid my head on his chest till we got to the guild. Once we got there Natsu put me down and went to go fight with Gray again. I sighed and sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Hey Mira! Can I have a strawberry milkshake please?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I was peacefully reading my book when I felt an arm snake around my waist.

A husky voice said. "What are you reading Luce?" I shivered from his voice and blushed a bit.

"It's a book about a princess and her Dragon" I explained.

Natsu grinned and whispered in my ear. "So it's a story a good us" I immediately blushed.

Before I could respond Master yelled. "Levy! Mira! Lucy! In my office now!"

What did I do now?(me every time my mom calls my name)

"What did you do Luce?" Natsu asked. I shrugged and walked up the steps to the Master's office. Once I got there I noticed Gajeel and Laxus and the girls were already there. "Why are we here, Gramps?" Natsu asked.

When did he get here?!

Master shook his head. "I need to talk to the girls alone" the boys grunted and whined as the left.

"What is this all about Master?" Mira asked.

"It has come to my attention that Dragon Mating Season is here. The time where Dragon and Dragon slayers find and mark their mate. Some of the Dragon slayers have already began to show signs of this" Master explained.

"But if we're here than shouldn't Romeo be here too?" Levy asked.

Master shook his head. "Wendy already marked him as her own"

"But if Romeo is okay being marked why is it dangerous for us?" I asked.

"Since Wendy and Romeo are younger we think there's a smaller risk" master explained.

"So why did you bring us here?" Levy asked.

"We need to move you to a secret location as soon as possible" Master explained. "We leave in one hour. We're also going to have to chain up the dragon slayers so they don't get out of hand"

One hour?!

We all nodded our heads and left Master's office. As soon as we stepped outside Natsu pulled me into his chest. "N-NATSU?!"

"I heard what Master said. If it'll keep you safe you should go with them" Natsu whispered. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you Natsu"

An hour later the girls and I were at the guild. Each with our own suitcase. The dragon slayers were chained up in the guild's basement. Erza, Gray and  Juvia were leading us to the secret location. We're supposed to stay hidden there till Mating Season is over.

"You girls ready?" Mira asked. We all nodded our heads.

I'm going to miss you Natsu.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry for a short chapter