Log Entry 001

User: Jason Hawthorn
ID: 93674XZ935
Location: Private Quarters
Date: 2107/08/03
Log Entry: 001
Terminal ID: 17

After an extensive trip, (21 years) we finally arrived at Noxis-II. The stasis pods we were in definatly did a number on me. It has been a month since the crew of the Adrasteia woke us and I'm still feeling the side effects. Talk about woozy.

So anyway, we were told to record anything and everything while we are here. Good science is good observation, or some crap like that, I don't know.

Right, I am Jason Hawthorn, a microbiologist sent to this colony to study the naturally occurring fungi and algae found on this planet. To see if long term survival for mankind is viable here. This planet, (Hades) is pretty hostile, from what I've heard and the training. Just one breath of the atmosphere and you break into seizures and convulsions. Dead in less than a minute, (Hence, the name). Exciting, isn't it? (Not) It is so fricken hard to convey sarcasm on this thing. Though I do like the dictating function.

Right. I guess I have to get my ass into gear. I have an orientation to get to. Still need to unpack as well.

Jason out.

Where do you end this stupid thing? Ahh, right, there it is.

END OF ENTRY