Log Entry 008 - Supplementary

User: Jason Hawthorn
ID: 93674XZ935
Location: Portable Device
Date: 2107/08/...
Log Entry: 008 - Supplementary
Terminal ID: POT47

How awesome is this. I got let off early from my shift and tomorrow I have a leisure day. Who knew? We're not robots after all.

On the not so awesome side, I met our chief biologist. Professor Zyltacki... or something. Prof douch for short. What an arrogant asshole. "My laboratory, my rules, my way. Love it or leave it) Really? Whatever.

So I studied the native algae some more. And it gets weirder by the minute. I went to my specimen fridge to retrieve the sample I was examining yesterday. But yesterday it was small, black and contained. I get to my fridge and almost the entire shelf was overgrown with this reddish, orangy... growth. Honostly, I have never seen something like that before.

The entire fridge was declared contaminated and had to be removed. That is when prof douch properly introduced himself to me. He went off like a banshee infront of the entire lab crew. I just had to bite my tongue. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to know how native life on Hades will react or even just act naturally.

Enough now, rant over. I'm meeting Liza for dinner tonight. Right now I'm off to the hydroponics bay to get something to snack on. Fresh is best, right.

END OF ENTRY